Chapter 21-The Talk

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 21-The Talk

Katerina Kolosov's POV

Falling in love with someone had never crossed my mind. But the thought of falling in love with Raphael scared me. In fact, it terrified me.

I stared sullenly at my cup of iced coffee and pursed my lips as thoughts ran through my head. Things like that couldn't happen this quick could it. I've only been with him for like four months. There was no way I could fall in love with him or anyone else that fast. It took years to do so.

Right?

I sighed heavily as I sipped from my iced beverage deep in thought and entered my living room to slump down in one of the sofas with a heavy groan.

Sighing, I frowned when my phone buzzed in my pocket and I fished it out to see that Raphael had texted me. You okay?

Unconsciously, a smile crossed my lips and I typed back a quick reply. Yeah. I knew why Raphael was asking and I did appreciate it. Exams were round the corner and the deadline for the project that Raphael and I shared was nearing as well.

My guess was that Raphael thought that I would go mad or insane due to the stress but so far, I was managing. Although barely.

You sure? We could have dinner this Friday after work.

I pursed my lips as I contemplated that idea. It would be fun and a little break from my hectic schedule. And seeing that today was a Tuesday, I had quite some time to study and catch up on whatever that needs to be done.

Humming as I typed out a response that involved me to agree, I sighed and grinned when Raphael replied with a smiley face. I choked back a laugh and shook my head. Good God, my boyfriend could be such a dork.

Smirking as a brilliant idea entered my mind, I texted back. I wonder that's how you would look like after dinner this Friday.

I stifled a laugh when there wasn't any response for quite a few minutes. I was wondering if Raphael knew what I was hinting at and how he would respond. Because if he couldn't tell that I was flirting with him, he was a lost cause.

Katerina, don't tease.

I chortled at his short response. It did look like he knew what I was talking about after all. That's a relief. Smirking, I typed back. Who said I was teasing? Maybe you would really get lucky...

Don't play games Katerina, I hardly appreciate it. Especially when I'm now in a meeting.

I burst out into laughter. Raphael was in a meeting and I was flirting with him? This was better than I thought. With an evil grin on my face, I typed out: