Chapter 11-The First Date

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 11-The First Date

Katerina Kolosov's POV

I pursed my lips as I searched through my wardrobe. Raphael had texted me earlier saying that he was taking me out tonight for a date.

Reading the message, a sense of excitement brushed through me and I had eagerly texted back to ask him what sort of clothes was appropriate.

And by his response, it was obvious he was taking me for some sort of game as he requested for me not to wear dresses or skirts. I decided on a pair of dark jeans and a pretty black lace top with my favourite pair of heels. Knowing that Raphael liked my hair the way it was (with its unruly untameable curls), I left it the way it was.

Today was a Saturday and it was only yesterday that I had agreed to be with Raphael on the condition that it had to stay secret. I knew he didn't really like that, neither did I.

But there would be so many things in the way if we went public. And the feeling of having the man I dreamt of since I was sixteen as my boyfriend felt pretty fucking good.

Also, I had no bloody idea that he had hungered for me since then. Because what the hell, if I had the slightest clue of what he felt for me when I was younger, I would have gone after him.

Looking at the clock, it was about two in the afternoon and seeing that Raphael wasn't bringing me out for lunch, thus the conclusion of him bringing me out for some sort of game or activity of that sort.

I knew my dad wasn't home and if I could leave the house without my mom questioning where I was going and for her not to see through me, I would be awarded a hundred marks. Because it seemed that my mother had a third eye or a sixth sense regarding my siblings and I and my dad.

And if my mother knew about me and Raphael, she would inform my dad and a massacre would erupt and the purpose of having a relationship in secret would be pointless.

Walking down the stairs, and nearing the main door, I congratulated myself mentally for a job well done. As I turned to leave, a voice spoke out, "Kat honey where are you going?"

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck!

I cursed inwardly and turned around to face my mom with a nonchalant expression on my face. "Oh, I'm just heading out with some friends. Shopping trip."

Mom nodded her head and her eyes lit up, "Oh alright then would you be back for dinner?"

I shrugged, "I don't think so, but if I am, I'll let you know."

Mom grinned before tucking a stray strawberry blonde curl behind her ear. "Okay. Make sure Raphael brings you home before midnight."

I stopped and my eyes widened. "What?"