Chapter 9-The Failed Scheme

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 9-The Failed Scheme

Raphael Doukas' POV

I glared at the door in front of me indignantly. For the love of god, never had I been treated this way! By a female no less! I pounded on the door irritatedly. "Katerina Kolosov, if you do not open the door right now, you would pay dearly!"

All I received was silence and I narrowed my eyes at the firmly shut door before turning away to spot the younger Kolosov daughter, Charlotte looking at me in amusement from the doorway of her bedroom. "Hello Charlotte." I greeted and offered her a small smile.

She looked at me slyly with her arms crossed as she leaned against the doorframe. "So you're the one who gave her that hickey. I've been wondering about it."

If it was possible, I could feel my cheeks heating up that a fourteen year old noticed it. I didn't say a thing but forced a smile on my face. "Knew it." She snickered before turning away and walking down the hallway leaving me standing outside Katerina's door with a stunned expression on my face.

She was like a mini Katerina, just more tamed. She also had similar facial features to her but was more pale than Katerina's tanned appearance. I shook my head before growling out annoyed. "Katerina! Open the door! We are not done talking!"

Silence ensued and suddenly, loud rock music blasted in her room and I scowled. I knew she was trying to ignore me and I was really grateful that she had the decency to pass my shirt back.

Oh my lovely Katerina was going to pay tomorrow. I could feel all the possible scenarios skim through my mind when I was going to see her tomorrow at her office.

Today had been torture. My hands had itched to peel off her tight black skirt as she flaunted her legs in front of me. Not only were her legs on display, the skirt also highlighted the sweet curve of her ass.

I was a little annoyed that her beautiful curls were up in a ponytail but I got over it when that meant that it would be easier for me to leave love bites on the curve of her neck.

I had known Katerina Kolosov for almost all of my life. She was Lexi's best friend and her parents were my godparents. But I guessed something about her must have attracted me to her since I was young.

I do recall teasing her and picking on her when we were children. And Christ, she was violent. But I admired her spunk. Growing up, she became more beautiful and I noticed. God, did I notice it. But I knew nothing could happen between us.

It wasn't until that day-her sixteenth birthday party at her home that my perception of things changed. I was there to make sure that Lexi wouldn't get in too much trouble, especially when I was sure that alcohol and boys would be around my baby sister.

But deep down, I myself knew that I wasn't only there to look out for Lexi, but the birthday girl as well. Her kissing me had definitely changed things.