Chapter 7-The Three Rules

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 7-The Three Rules

Katerina Kolosov's POV

Getting out of the cab, I entered my home warily and called out. "Mom?"

"Mom and Dad aren't home. They went to the mall." Charlie answered as she stuck her head out from the living room entrance and peered at me. "You were at a party weren't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I was." I answered and stalked up the stairs. "Was it fun? Could you please take me next time?" Charlie begged as she trailed behind me.

I frowned. "What? No way. You're fourteen. Ask me when you're fifteen." I shrugged before slipping of my jacket. "Fine." She pouted before sitting on my bed. "What was it like?"

"Loud, cute boys, alcohol, people." I listed off and kicked off my heels.

Charlie sighed wistfully. "I wish I was there-is that a hickey?"

"What?" I demanded before peering into the mirror to spot the reddish mark on the right side of my neck. Fucking Raphael Doukas!

"Ooh, that's nice." Charlie snickered and I shot her a glare before grabbing a black dress and my jacket. There was no way I was walking about the house where the mark could be seen!

I was about to stroll into the bathroom to get a shower when a thought occurred to me. "How did you even know what a hickey looks like?" I demanded with a sly smirk on my face before crossed my arms over my chest.

Charlie's face flamed and it almost matched her strawberry blonde curls. "It's none of your business." She said quickly before running out of my room. I stopped and a chuckle bubbled out of me.

Charlie had a boyfriend! I snickered before heading into the bathroom for my hot shower. While shampooing my hair, I sighed and shut my eyes as the warm water washed all over my body. How on earth could I deal with Raphael this Thursday? Or Lexi! Oh god!

I knew Lexi had gone back to the dorm with my car. She had given me a text and I had briefly glanced at it before sleeping in the same bed with her brother!

Once I was out, I donned on my tight black dress before hurrying to put my leather jacket on and my ankle boots. "Hey Buffy." I called out and ruffled my dog as she curled around my legs.

Exiting the room, I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and downed it just as my parents entered the house.

"Oh my god! I still can't believe you did that!" Mom groaned in mortification as her face flamed red. Dad exploded into laughter once more before entering the kitchen.

"Kitty Kat." He greeted before rummaging through the fridge before pulling out a can of beer. "Hey, what did Dad do?" I questioned and my mom glared at my father.