Chapter 8-The Disagreement

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 8-The Disagreement

Katerina Kolosov's POV

I didn't know what happened but all I knew was that I was making out with Raphael Doukas. In my office. Which was in a building which my father owned. What the heck was wrong with me?

But at that moment, I didn't care. I was addicted to Raphael's electrifying kisses. I didn't know why and how he could affect me so much but he did.

Right now, I didn't care about the consequences of being caught kissing him. All I could focus on was the feel of his lips against mine and the feel of his erection pressing against me and that made all logic fly out of my head.

It was a desperate sort of kiss and it was a little on the rough side. And I liked rough. His hands slid up to my waist before moving downwards to the hem of my business skirt. He slowly slides the smooth material up and my fingers went to his broad chest and pushed his suit jacket off.

It was at this moment that a phone rang. Raphael pulled away from me and reached into his pocket before answering his cell phone. I took the time to catch my breath and watched him, knowing that my lips were swollen and wet from his kisses.

A tender smile crossed Raphael's face as he replied something in Spanish and I guessed that it was his mom. Adrianna Doukas was a Spanish heiress after all and Raphael would obviously learn Spanish.

Raphael hung up and his lustful blue eyes took in my unkempt appearance before meeting my inquisitive gaze. "I am sorry that I have to leave you like this, I have to go, my mother needs me to get an errand."

I nodded and quickly slid off his lap and hurriedly tugged at my skirt. Raphael stood up and adjusted his jacket before facing me. "I'll be back later to take you out for dinner. After all, we still have things to discuss because we got distracted." He finished with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes at him and was about to turn away when Raphael leaned forward to kiss my cheek. My breath hitched at that and then he was gone.

Unconsciously, my hand reached up to touch the cheek that the had left a kiss. Shaking my head, I scowled at myself before turning back to my desk. What the fuck was I doing? Messing around with Raphael especially in my office?

I must be going crazy. I was here to work, not get too friendly with Raphael Doukas whom I was working with. And what if my father had entered? That would be fucking great to explain.

I sighed and turned back to the report. I assumed that Raphael liked the several suggestions I had made. Considering the fact that he didn't voice out any of his opinions. Ohhh but he did voice up his opinion on me.

Heat flushed up to my face at the semi-dirty talk he had spoken earlier. I was ashamed of my reaction to that. Since when did I even like that sort of thing? I was right, I was going insane.