Things You Should Know

Hello! 

Yes, I've decided to post the book first before starting it in February. Alright, I'll be addressing a few things and probably this author's note will be deleted when the book starts in February 2016.

Firstly, I'm unable to start this book until February 2016 because my exams will be around the corner. Thus, when my exams are done, I'll be free to update this quickly and regularly.  Also, my 18th birthday will be in February ahahah. Yeah, I know. Lol. Like sorry guys. And by then, I estimate that TMS will be at least completed halfway, so I wouldn't really have to juggle two books at a time. Because I've tried, and it was a complete fail. Lmao. 

Secondly, I know some of you aren't exactly satisfied with Nina Dobrev playing Kat. But well, when I think of Kat's character, I think of the character-Katherine Pierce-that Nina Dobrev was playing in The Vampire Diaries. And somehow, I envision Kat being her? Ahaha omg, I suck at explaining shit. And thanks so much for all the suggestions on who to play Kat. 

But I feel that Minka Kelly is a bit too old to play an eighteen year old girl. Alexandra Daddario is a little too old as well and that Olivia Cooke and Lucy Hale can't really pull off the bad girl image. Merritt Patterson doesnt seem to have that perfect blend of Mel and Slade? AHAH oh god, and for Barbara Palvin? I thought she was a pretty good choice but the gifs that showed up weren't really as nice as Nina Dobrev's from TVD. So I'm sorry to those who wanted someone else, but I'm gonna stick with Nina Dobrev :/

And the good news is, I've chosen someone to play Raphael Doukas that I think you guys would like. AHAHA. Two words, Heath Hutchins. Go google him and prepare for your eyes to pop out of your head! Or maybe that's just me. Cos give me a bucket, I'm drooling. Oh god, I should just shut up now.

Alright. Uhm, if there are any questions or whatnot, comment it here so I can answer. :)

I'll see you soon back here in Feb 2016! Love you all! #Kaphael