Chapter 18-The Sausage Cucumber Salad

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 18-The Sausage Cucumber Salad

Katerina Kolosov's POV

I frowned. Why the hell was my pillow so freaking hard?

Trying to find a more comfortable position, I found that I was trapped. Growling in frustration and coupled with the pounding headache I was having, I opened my eyes to see that I was not in my room.

Looking down at myself, I realized that I was not wearing my clothes and a tan muscular arm was wrapped around my middle, my legs were tangled up with another leg. Looking up, I was met with Raphael's face. His eyes were shut and he was snoring a little.

I sighed as I studied him. He really did have a restraint of a priest. I thought dropping the towel in front of him would do it but nooo, he turned away and went to sleep. I obviously wasn't that drunk like he had thought. After all I was the responsible one last night at the club so that Lexi and Savannah could let loose.

I really did want him but hell, Raphael was stubborn. What would it take for him to snap? Flaunting myself in front of him didn't work, seduction didn't. Would jealousy do it?

I sighed heavily and shifted around so that I could face Raphael. Looking down at the clothes that I was wearing that belonged to Raphael, something hit me. It was a warm feeling in my chest. I couldn't explain it but waking up beside him and wearing his clothes did something to me.

It was as if I could get used to this. This referring to waking up in bed with Raphael and well wearing his clothes to sleep. Frowning, I pushed that warm feeling away along with the thoughts it brought along and squirmed out of bed and into the bathroom, leaving Raphael still snoring away.

Finding a spare toothbrush, I brushed my teeth and left Raphael's room to get some breakfast and some Advil. One of the things I had to thank my mom for was the ability to not get sick and throw up when I had a hangover. Because my dad did that.

Searching through Raphael's kitchen, I grabbed a glass of water and the miracle pill and swallowed it. Looking at the time, it was quite early to be up on a Sunday morning and I sighed and decided to get breakfast ready knowing that I couldn't get back into the same bed with Raphael.

Breakfast was milk and cereal.

I was too lazy to cook and I wasn't that good like my parents were. Maybe because I didn't have the interest and whatnot.

Seeing that Raphael was still asleep, I decided to change into last night's clothes before I went home later. I was sure that my parents would have questions. Oh the joy.

I headed back to the spare bathroom and dressed before leaving to the living room where my jacket was. I was tugging my jacket back on when Raphael entered and looked at me sleepily. "Where are you going?"

His voice was thick from sleep and when he spoke, it was a little rough and husky. I answered with a shrug. "Nowhere, breakfast is in the kitchen, it's cereal. Don't expect me to cook."