Chapter 16-The Club

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 16-The Club

Katerina Kolosov's POV

"Come on. I'm serious." I said sultrily as I hooked my arms around Raphael.

"I'm serious too." He glared at me and his hands tightened around my waist. "Don't worry. The girls and I would be fine. You know that I had self-defence classes and I always carry a pocketknife around with me." I coaxed.

The same frown was still stuck onto his face as he looked at me. "No. There will be boys around you. If you're going, I'm going."

I rolled my eyes at that and I moved away from him and slumped onto my chair. It was tonight that Lexi and Savannah and I would be having a girls day out ever since Savannah came back from England.

And this outing among us would be the first in three years and there was no way that I was letting anyone ruin it. Lexi was still miserable due to the fact that Trevor had a girlfriend while Savannah and I just wanted to go out and have fun.

"That's stupid! You're a boy." I pointed out and Raphael shrugged. "Yes, but I'm your boyfriend."

I scoffed and turned away from him. "Double standards much?" I sifted through my wardrobe, not caring about Raphael's response as I looked through what I wanted to wear for tonight.

Even though it has been a week since that gathering, Lexi was still feeling pretty hurt about Trevor's girlfriend and that made me all the more determined for her to forget about it. Well at least for one day.

"-you're not listening to me are you?" He questioned a little annoyed and I continued ignoring him. A dress? Yes. Is it black? Yes again.

"Katerina, don't be childish by ignoring me." He started and I straightened indignantly. "Excuse me?" I flared up and spun around to face him.

"Who exactly is being childish right now? I just want to spend some time with my best friends but I can't because you don't want me to go because there are other men around. Does that mean you're not going to let me go shopping because the cashier is a male as well?" I demanded irritatedly. 

Like I said, I was impulsive and easily angered. And right now, Raphael was pissing me off. Did he not trust me or something? It wasn't fair. Why did boys get to do whatever they want and expected their girlfriends not to mind. But when we want to go out, suddenly, our boyfriends say no unless they come alone. Double standards much?

I crossed my arms and glared at him. In response, Raphael sighed and pulled me into his arms. "I did not mean that and you know it." His blue eyes flashed and I stared at my fingernails. "Well are you sure? Because it sounded exactly like that." I questioned sarcastically.

"Katerina-" He started but I cut him off. Apparently, trying to convince him was pointless and I knew I needed a new tactic. Something like female persuasion. I smirked to myself inwardly and pressed myself against him.