Chapter 17-The Sleepover

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 17-The Sleepover

Raphael Doukas' POV

"So, Lexi and the girls are out and you're here sulking. That explains a lot as Kat isn't around."

I looked up to see my mother smiling at me as she entered the living room in our family home. I may live in my own apartment but I loved coming to visit my parents and my younger siblings.

"Hey mom." I greeted and my mother smiled at me before tousling my hair. "So, you've never really told me how you and Kat got together."

I raised an eyebrow and grinned. "It's a long story."

My mother laughed softly. "Those are the best kinds. So do tell me." I sighed and debated in doing so, but my mother was one of the most persistent sorts and there was no backing out when she wanted something.

I opened my mouth to start when my phone rang. Grabbing it from my pocket, I frowned as I realised that Lexi was calling me. "Lex? What's wrong?"

Her panicked voice shouted amidst the loud music. "It's Kat!"

Panic and worry flooded into me. What the hell did she mean by that? Was Katerina injured? Or was she kidnapped or missing? My worse fears were coming true.

"What do you mean?" I gripped onto my phone and Lexi shrieked before managing to answer me. "She got into a fight! Get here now!"

Lexi hung up and I stared at my phone, stunned beyond belief. Deep down, I knew something like this would happen. Katerina was nothing but a troublemaker and obviously, nothing has changed. I should've known better than to let her go clubbing on her own.

"Do make sure to tell me the whole story next time alright?" My mom grinned as she obviously heard the whole exchange between Lexi and I.

I nodded and kissed her cheek before running out. What was I going to do with my hell of a girlfriend?

***

The club that the girls chose was a big one and I was cursing it the minute I got there. Looking around, I spotted a big crowd and I barged my way to it to see my troublemaker of a girlfriend hitting and punching someone that looked like...Talia. Trevor's girlfriend?

What the hell was going on?

Kicking some sense into myself, I barged past people and grabbed Katerina's waist and held on tightly. "Hey! Let go!" She shouted and struggled in my grasp.

Her legs kicked at my shin and I grimaced in pain. "Katerina calm down!" I shouted and immediately, she stopped moving and turned to look at me.