2. missing his dimples

Aidan's photo is up there:) ⬆⬆

" no, I made it last time " I said scowling and crossing my arms, then snuggled farther Into the couch for Good imphasis

"that's a lie " they both said in unison.

I huffed " ok, I didn't but I did  it the time before the last time "

" that's a lie " they both said in unison again.

" okay, I didn't.. but I did open the TV and picked the movies so that's enough for a poor blind girl like me " I said putting the back of my hands on my forehead dramatically .

" you're not using that card, April" they both said in unison.

" what's with you guys did you rehearsal that conversation or something?!"

" no, but we don't need to since we do it every fucking Friday " Mason growled.

Ok that's maybe true.. They always make the popcorn.. And yes we're fighting over who would go and make it because I have two lazy ass of  best friends.

Okay..maybe I'm the lazy one but still..

" don't swear at me Mase " I glared at him and he probably glared back so I sighed " ok. Fuck. Fine. I'm gonna go do it but you better not take the whole couch " I said and began walking slowly towards the kitchen.

" no promises, beside there's seven other couches that you can set on " Aiden said smirking. and I know that because I can literally feel his smirk when he talked. that asshole.

" you know I like this couch, Zustfre ,I would beat you to a bulb if you sat in my place "I said as I finally made it out of the living room and heard both of them snort.. jerks.

But I'll cut them some slacks they well watch letters to Juliet with me so I won't complain.

Any Further since I already did.

I put my hand on the wall to find that I'm still in the big hallway and I still had the two flights of stairs and the enormous hall." ugh, stupid big mansion " I muttered some profanities of curses when I felt someone behind me.

" wait, April.. It's okay, go back I'll do it " Aiden's voice said. I narrowed my eyes. Why the sudden change of mind?!

Does he pity me?!!

I didn't realize I said that loud until he answered.

" what? why would I do that?.. April you're handling the whole thing pretty well for us to be pitying you.. I'm just doing it because you took literally five minutes to get to the stairs and we're gonna be dead by the time you'll come back " he said picking me up bridal style. I don't know why but both of them love to pick me up. A lot.

" gee, thanks for being considerate " I said sarcastically and he chuckled.

that means his dimples is showing...I really wish I could see them.

With out thinking, I slowly put my hands on his cheeks to feel them up.

His breath hitches and he stopped walking " um.. April, what are you doing " he asked, his voice a mix between surprised and curious.

will, I couldn't blame him actually, after all I was the one feeling his face up.

" I'm feeling your dimples... I really missed seeing them " I said pitting the inside of my cheeks so I wouldn't cry.

Why the hell do I want to cry? Didn't we talk about this before, April?!! I scolded myself.

Well, cut me some slack here I've been holding it pretty well these whole two years.