18. after

This chapter is for one of my bestfriends telling her that a bestfriend doesn't have to be a person at your school it just may be your sister or even her bestfriend. And no matter what We got your back sis
Dark_wh1te

It was an amazing day.

Maybe even the best that I've had in a very long time

I even got five bracelets that has a word each one of them and a necklace with another word but they all said I would be able to see them once I am able to see again.

I was not complaining though, I was pretty excited to know what they were.

And By excited I meant, I was annoying every person in the whole house to tell me what it was.

But no one helped me out, I mean come on what's so secret about it, it's a freaking bracelet!!

And while I almost lost all the hope, there was still thwo people in this house I didn't ask..

So here I was.

" hey guys " I waved enthusiastically setting down beside them, and trying my best to hide my wince as I sat on a piece of Lego. I hate those. More like, I hate stepping on them, it hurts more than a freaking scissors.

Don't blame me I spent the last hour trying to get answers out of Mason . The stubborn bastard!!

" hey, April!! " they both yelled in the same time.

" are you here to play with us " asked Ayla excitedly. And with out doubt they were both eyeing me with wide eyes that I longed to see.

Well, here come my opportunity!!

I pretended to think about it.. " I don't know guys, I don't play with just anyone " I said feeling slightly guilty imagining their face dropping, but you can't blame me I am a desperate woman!

" do you mean we're not good enough? " said Austin (Mason's brother) in a small voice.

" oh,  no, no guys. Between me and you. You're the best in this house " I said smiling innocently.

" then why won't you play with us " Ayla asked not convinced.

" well, you see. I have this... Illness. I can't play with people who aren't adults. And by adults I mean with people who can.. " I trailed off lowering my voice and leaning forward after looking to both side of me. You know to make sure no-one is looking. When I felt them copy my movements I mentally swooned. Damn they are adorable! "read" I whispered widening my eyes.

Ayla and Austin squealed " we can read! We are adults! " they both yelled before I put my finger on my mouth to shush them.

" it's a secret " i whispered yelled. I could hear there hands slamming against there mouths and I giggled.

" sorry, but we do know how to read " ayla whispered.

" you do? " I said pretending to be unconvinced

" yes, we cross our hearts " Austin said.

Damn, there adorableness were making it hard for me not to feel guilty!

" well, what if I showed you something, do you think you would be able to read it? " I said looking  concerned.

" yes yes yes " they both said jumping up and down.

Mission accomplished!

" Great! Can you read th_" I started beginning to raise my hands with the bracelets when a booming laugh interrupted and I was suddenly carried of the ground yelping in surprise.

" damn April! You're an evil genius! " Aidan laughed

Well, mission not accomplished. Damn you Aidan.

" Aidan " I groaned resting my head on his shoulder " I was soo close, you monster! "

Ok. I was a little bit dramatic but what can I say?!. I am dramatic.

Aidan laughed again clearly enjoying my misery as he made his ways up the stairs.

How can he climb all three floors with me in his arms I have no idea.

" I am the Monster? " he chuckled " you literally just took advantage of unsuspecting kids "

" I didn't! " ok, I definitely did, but I can't just say it out loud " I was asking politely if they could read it for me! "

" no, you didn't, I heard it all "

" great! I got myself an eavesdropper for a boyfriend! " I said exasperated while trying desperately to hide my smile on his shoulder .

He closed my bedroom door and dropped me on the bed. Still having trouble stopping his laughing.

" you have any problems with that? " he asked hovering over me as I laid flat on my back.

I smiled nodding eagerly.

He leaned closer kissing the corner of my mouth, and then slowly trailed his way down my neck, his kisses barely touching me.

He was teasing.

And damn it I was losing it.

He pulled away slightly. " still have a problem? " he asked, his breath caressing my face and a smirk clearly on his voice.

I didn't answer, I just grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

At the same time the door opened.

Aidan and I pulled apart instantly. And I prayed it wasn't dad or mom. It would be so awkward and I would then have to kill them and believe me.. I don't want to.

" OH GOD! MY INNOCENT EYES! " Mason exclaimed dramatically. And he was literally whaling. " GOD SAVE ME! MY INNOCENCE "

" Mason your eyes aren't innocent and you sure as hell aren't innocent "Aidan deadpanned

Mason chuckled entering the room.

I nodded in agreement with Aidan " yes he's right! "

" hey" he said sounding offended " he's the one who stated it, you should come with a new insult! "

" oh sorry, stupid me " I rolled my eyes.

" glad you confessed dear friend. NOW GUESS WHAT I HAVE" He shouted excitedly jumping on the bed .

" what? " Aidan asked warily because Mason getting excited is never a good thing. Trust me. The last time he got that excited we ended up being arrested for breaking in our own house. I've never imagined that possible but believe me it is.

" the Polar Express dvd!!! " he shouted earning two groans from us.

And that's how we spended the rest of the Christmas.

And as much as I hated the Polar Express I really enjoyed the company.

After all.. What's more perfect than gathering along with two people who stuck with you threw your worst?

Sorry for the short chapter. I love you all readers and wish you like my story so far.

So.. Comment?

I would really like to know what you think so far

And that's it I won't give along speech cause I personally don't read author's note if it was too long for comfort ;)

-Reta..