12. shut up and kiss me

April's pov

And the next thing I know I closed the gap between us brushing my lips against his. It was a second too late that I realized I could never take it back. A second too late that I realized how much I had really wanted to do that. A second too late of wanting him to kiss me back.

He wasn't kissing me back. He completely froze beneath me the moment my lips touches his.

he didn't want to react.

My eyes widened as the realisation of what I'm doing hit me. What the fuck am I doing? I was kissing someone who meant the world to me without even knowing if he wants to. Without him even returning it.

I pulled back instantly like he was on fire and panic started to set in. Different scenarios of how this could go invading my mind, and in all of them I was left humiliated and hurt and guilty and.. "oh god, Aidan I didn't Mean to do that.. I don't know what got into me it's like I was sleepwalking or something-"

" April .."

I was too shocked and in panic to even decipher what he said.

"..I really really didn't mean to kiss you like that.. and I don't know what's wrong with me .."

" April, it.. "

".. maybe it's the champagne that we drank earlier, but I don't know I don't feel that drunk to do something like.. "

" April! "

"..that I know if you wanted to n-" I wasn't able to complete my sentence as he cursed grabbing me by the waist pulling me flat to his chest and slamming his lips to mine.

My eyes were wide open from the shock as he moved his lips against mine and I stood still from the shock for a few seconds until I closed my eyes and started kissing him back.

Instantly the pleasure ran threw me as my hands found it's way to the back of his hair kissing him with all my might.

And I couldn't fucking believe that I was kissing Aidan.

His hands was still around my hips and his lips not leaving mine for a second.

Until breath got necessary and I pulled back slightly with a stupid grin on my face.

" I'm glad you did it. " he whispered huskily claiming my lips again with the same passionate kiss as before.

I smiled against his lips pulling him closer by his neck as his hands started to go underneath my top sending goosebumps on my bare stomach.

His hands went up and honestly I didn't have it in me to stop him right now so I just continued kissing him.

As his hands started to touch my bra I let out a moan biting his lower lip slightly earning a groan from him.

" fuck, April " he breathed kissing my jaw line as my hands fist in his hair.

And then suddenly.

" I'M HOME... AND DRUNK " my mom shouted from down stairs causing me and Aidan to jump apart with wide eyes as I realized what I've just done.

I've just made out with Aidan.

And my mom fucking interrupted us.

Seriously I love her but I wanna kill her right now.

" shit " Aidan cursed out loud jumping of the bed.

And I most likely look like I've just had sex so quickly I ran a hand threw my hair and wiped my hand along my mouth to make sure their was no saliva.