4.walls down

April's dress in the party is the photo ⬆⬆

April's Pov

Aiden left after we had our breakfast together and answering mom's embarrassing question about what happened yesterday.God... She just had to ask if we were dating.

It was awkward as hell to me but I think Aiden found it funny coz he laughed it off especially when I denied it too quickly and panickly_is panickly even a word?_ whatever, point is he was being a laid back jackass and made it sound like we were actually going out. but it doesn't matter anyway, mom won't believe him even if he kissed me in front of her. because you see, he is just Aiden. anyways,

I'm now setting in my room on the bed laying on my stomach as if i had nothing to do.

I mean. What will you do if you were blind and in the weekend?

Exactly.

Nothing. So that's what I do.

At least until someone knocked on the door. not Aiden then.

"come in" I muttered softly as the door opened reveling.. Wait I don't know who it is.

" my baby girl " dad's voice came suddenly as he stepped inside the room.

Wait a minute!

dad?

Dad never came here except on Monday and Tuesday. we miss him like hell but it's just his job and besides, he makes up for it when he's not there.

" dad! What are you doing here? "I asked. And I could imagine him rolling his eyes at me right now.

" no -missed you dad-or even hello to the awesomeness that's standing in front of you? Of course why I'm not surprised? " he said sarcastically.yeah, I'm my dad's daughter.

That made me smile as I walked carefully towards him and hugged the life out of him, man, I missed him so much.

" that's what I'm talking about " he whispered hugging me back a little tighter.

" so that makes it okay if I asked what brings you here on Saturday " I asked pulling back to give him a suspicious look.

I heard him sighing " I guess I have to cut the Chase then.. OK.. So April.. Um.. I kind of.. You know " Okay. Did my dad just stuttered?

Dad stuttering?!! This can't be good.

" dad.. It's okay what do you want to say?!! " I assured him knowing that I'll possibly regret that.

" fine. April, I know how you feel about this but please this is a one favor I wanted to ask from you and you gotta say yes, please.. This is an important matter and I never asked a favor from you ,before "

 I think I know what's coming, and I don't like it for one bit.

" so April there's this important party.. more than a charity party for all celebrities and business men and it's so important to go, at least for some business stuff that I don't want to burden you with.. but April.."

I don't let him complete. I groaned " you want me to tag along. " I stated more than I asked.

" yes April, I know it's hard for you but please it's just a one time thing. this could save our business. "

Fuck. How can I say no when dad is bleeding .dad never say as much as the word please. plus, my dad is going threw a rough patch in his business and If I can help then I probably must go.

But am I ready?

I mean to go as the only blind girl there?

Okay I would be lying if I  said I was, but I could never let dad down. Ever. Not after everything he's done to me.