epilogue

Aidan's pov

Four year later. The last year of College. Finals.

" I can't believe we're not gonna be students anymore " April said from the passenger side dangling her legs from the window.

I smiled " you can say that again " I told her.

" I can't believe we're not gonna be students anymore " she actually said that again.

I chuckled glancing over at her, and the childish grin she was sending me made me wanna park right here and do some serious not childish stuff to her.

" yeah, me too " I said glancing at the road.

" it's like we're very adult-y. I can actually yell at a minor for disrespecting me " she said and I laughed loudly.

" you went too far with that one, sweetheart "

" I can go as far as I want, I'm an adult now " she informed me crossing her arms.

I grinned " you were also an adult four years ago, Aps "

" ugh, stop ruining my imagination " she groaned. I chuckled parking infront of Starbucks.

" sorry for giving you a touch of reality. Now don't you dare move I'm gonna open your door " I told her as I got out and made my way to her side. I was actually surprised she let me open her door, she never do that.

When she got out she rolled her eyes " you should be sorry, and geez, don't look too surprised. I just thought it's the adult-y thing to do " she informed me raising her chin.

I laughed kissing her. " ok, adult lady, wait here, I'm gonna get our drinks then we should have a walk in that park over there "

She nodded smiling at me.

I made my way into the coffe shop and took a deep breath readying myself.

When I got out with the two cups she was on the phone laughing.

It was probably Mason.

The bastard went to a police academy in Madrid saying and I quote that 'you can't just go to a college in the same city you lived in. It's wrong on so many levels '.

Saying that we didn't miss having him around would be straight out lying. We missed him. But after a lot of drama fighting, breaking up, confessions, we managed to pull through and we are all still tight. Maybe not so tight especially between me and Mason but we're still friends.

And besides not having him around doesn't seem right.

" oh, yes he's right beside me, I'll put you on the speaker " April said as she putted him on the speaker.

" AIDAN. MAN. " came his too loud voice.

I smiled " hey, man. How's it going? "

" hell! The finals is killing me, I'm dying! " he said over exaggerating.

" over dramatic " me and April said in the same time.

" Don't gang up on me guys! Oh by the way, April did Aidan pop the_ " he started but was interrupted when I coughed out loud.

I was still coughing when April looked at me in concern " are you ok? " she asked taking the two cups.

I nodded while Mason said a " yes "

April rolled her eyes giving me my cup back. " I wasn't talking to you, idiot "

" I'm not an idiot! You should have been more specific " he argued.