17. Tones of holiday spirit

Dedicated for dear_sav , MEETAAA

*

April's pov.

Walking to Matthew's home was the worst decision we've ever taken. I mean it wasn't a choice seeing that the snow had covered the street but still. We could have brought the gifts earlier!!

Okay. So maybe I should have brought the gift earlier.

" did I told you that I love scissors before?! " Mason asked still cutting the papers of a magazine he found on the way to Matt's house.

" this is the tenth time since today, so shut up, please" Aidan snapped and I snuggled closer trying to feel warmer and calm my chattering teeth.

" fuck you " Mason grunted.

I laughed a little but it came out like a dying cat calling for help.

Yeah, I was that cold.

" hey, are you cold? " Aidan asked.

" No, I just felt like shivering today, you should try it, it's totally fun " I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

He chuckled " wait a minute " he stopped and sounded like he's searching for something " here " he said putting a jacket over me and I slide into it gratefully.

And then found that it perfectly fit.

" hey is that my jacket " I asked trying to feel it threw my thick gloves.

" yes "

" and why is my jacket with you? "

" because.. I figured out that girls always have this stupidity in them to get out with out enough clothes so being the nice person I am I grabbed a Jacket for you,just in case "

" yeah " Mason muttered absentmindedly.

I scoffed " you probably didn't want to play the gentleman and give me your jacket "

He chuckled putting an arm around my shoulder " it scares me how you know me sometimes "

" yes " Mason said again.

" yes I know how much of a jerk you are " I said

" that's not right "

" yes it is. Right Mason?! " I asked with a smirk knowing the answer already.

"yes " Mason replied.

" that's not fair he's been saying yes ever since he found that stupid magazine! " Aidan exclaimed.

" yes " Mason said again and I flicked his forehead which I ended up flicking his running nose.

" ew. Mason.god!!" I exclaimed cleaning my hands on his jacket.

Aidan chuckled and I gave him a death glare which he ended up brushing it off with a ruffle to my hair.

" I still can't believe you gave up yr surgery to spend the Christmas " he said putting an arm around my shoulder and pulling me to him.

" correction. I gave up my surgery to spend the Christmas with the people I love. Their is a difference " I corrected resting my head on his shoulder.

His grip tightened around my shoulder and I couldn't help but smile.

" NOOOOOOO!! " Mason suddenly shouted causing us to stop in our tracks.

" what happened? " I asked panicky.

" no. No. No" I think he was crying by this minute.

What's the hell.