11.memories

April's pov

"Aidan," I tried to shake him but nothing happened. Not even a grunt, or a sign of disturbed sleep. " Aidan come on... It's already seven and a half " I hated being the one to wake someone up for school. It felt evil. Never again, just this once though.

I looked at his peaceful (maybe dead) form lying there and sighed knowing I had to, and reaching my hands to shake his arms again but it landed on his neck instead, which I would completely chuck up to me just waking up and NOT to my blindness.

I was about I move it away when I felt it.

he was fucking burning.

Oh. Shit.

"Aidan," I raised my voice slightly, jumping on top of him, because desperate times call for an extreme measure, and earned myself a groan from him as he lazily flipped over starting at me through barely opened eyelids (or not really, but this is how I imagined it) as I straddled his lap.

"April?" he muttered sleepily, his voice coming out deeper than I've ever heard it and I nodded, trying to give him a supportive wide smile, half in pity, half in guilty excitement." I don't feel well," he finally muttered, his words followed with a pained groan.

"That might be because you're kinda having a fever right now," I told him, feeling double as evil. My tone coming out a bit too.. unsympathetic than I intended

Another groan and I heard the sound of a slap which may have been the sound of his hands coming in contact with his eyes covering them. "Well, you don't have to sound so beaten up about it," he muttered sarcastically, and his voice, my God!

"I don't even remember the last time you've gotten sick." Because seriously neither he nor Mason gets sick. Mason got sick last year in summer vacation but that was it. That's all I could remember.

"Why do I feel like you're gloating?"

"I'm not!" I gasped, indignant. "My kind soul was even considering skipping school to stay with you" which was kind of the first thing that popped in my head actually. Trice evil!

Now I'm feeling a bit guilty for not being more sympathetic.

"Aaah what a completely selfless gesture." There was a smile in his completely sexy morning voice that weirdly made blood rush to my cheeks.

I sighed "I see you only have sarcasm and attitude to offer to the person who would sacrifice a learning day for you." I said in mock defeat, "so if that's how you're gonna be..." I trailed off and made a move to get off his lap.

I heard him chuckle then felt him sit up, and his hands moved to my waist sleeping me from moving any further and still chuckling, he playfully pressed a kiss on my nose

I think my insides just had an internal redecoration of all organs inside.

Was that even a friendly gesture?

"Are you trying to get me infected, Aidan? Because if so you're not staying with me at all, and I am not above depriving you of my presence." I forced the words out when the words I really wanted to say was: what was that for?

I don't think I was ready for the answer.

He chuckled "oh the agony! I can't even imagine. Please don't" his voice was filled with humour, but it was also weak, which really concerned me this time. He needed meds, and I needed to know which ones.

I slapped his arms playfully and got off of him, practically prying his arms off, as he put up a rather pathetic fight to keep me there. "Wait here," I said with a smile, carefully making my way out of my room unable to erase the memory of the nose kiss.