3.your dad is a bitch.

Aiden's POV

" I thought you stopped befriending the blind girl " my dad's firm voice echoed through the room and turning around I found  his stupid disapproving face on.god, I know he is my dad but our relationship mostly consist of him saying stupid stuff and me trying my freaking best not to punch the daylight out of him.

Just him calling her  blind makes me think of burning him alive. 

okay maybe I'm being a little sadistic. it just makes me wanna strangle him.

" and I thought you wouldn't come back until the next month. I was actually looking forward for the rest of the month without you. Turns out we were both wrong " I retorted trying to keep my anger at pay, it will not get me anywhere. my mom and sister is up there.

" don't be stupid, Aiden, you can't just be friends with her anymore, I know you have feelings for her but this just can't happen, what would the people say if you _Aiden Clifford _ dated a blind girl, I can't let this happen. the girl has no future. not even as a housewife "

okay, back to burning him alive.

" too bad that you don't have a say in it" I parley got the words out between gritted teeth wishing that April wasn't In my arm right now so I could at least fit a little punch in.

" bullshit, I do, I'm your goddamned father, I do decide who my son hang with, I have a reputation that I'm not ready to ruin because my stupid son suddenly decided dating a blind girl whose stupid father is going bankrupt, what do you even see in her. " he shouted, and I felt April shift In my arms. shit. the motherfucker ill wake her

" fuck, dad, it's not your dam_" I didn't get to finish whatever I had to say because I felt a tug at my shirt, I looked down to see April looking at me with a small sad smile on her face. 

her face was red and she looked like she was trying not to cry even harder than I was trying not to punch my own father. and god it made me feel horrible, my own father did that and I don't know why but I felt like  I'm the asshole.

" put me down, Aiden " she said quietly, and my heart ached at her voice. April is never quite, nor does she ever cry. God I don't even remember her crying that night at the hospital when she found out that she lost her sight.

I wanted to say no and just storm out of the house with her but I didn't want to upset her even more. so I placed her down and she placed the back of her hands at her cheeks to dry any tears giving me an assuring smile. 

She fucking smiled.

" you know Mr. Clifford. you can say anything about me. but let's not get my father into this okay? my father is a great man who established his own company. he didn't cheat and bribe his way to his position and for that I'm proud. holding grudges for unfinished business between you and my father does not look good on you. my blindness has nothing to do with that. so let's cut the bullshit,shall you . if you have something to say, my father happens to live in the house next door. you are supposed to be a respectful man. aren't you? act like it." we all stood there speechless as she walked away to the door. well.fuck. I had no idea about all that happening. 

my father had business with her father?

" wait, April..I'm coming " Mason ran after her and I sighed in relief. at least someone would look after her because I have something to say to the bastard

" and she also has an attitude ... unbelievable " my dad has the nerve to say. 

Is he for real?!

I shook my head in disbelief " what the fuck dad? is it really about her father? " when he didn't answer I ran my hand through my hair in frustration " you had no fucking right to do that, alright? you don't get to chose my friends or anything for that matter. I'm two months away from being eighteen and if you want a heir for your companies, we're going by my rules" I said and stormed out before he could even say anything.