Chapter 26

A/N

Hey guys Alyssa here,

I know it's been a while but I kind of ran out of ideas for this story :(
But here's an update though. Hope you like it!
Love you guys,
XxxAlyssa

CAMILA'S POV

"Okay that was fun guys, but I gotta go." (Y/N) announced to us as the elevator stopped on the first floor.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked her, holding the elevator doors open.

"To the gym, and after that to hotel's restaurant. Because Miss. Williams, as you call her, wanted to see me to discuss some upcoming activities. " (Y/N) explained.

"Oh okay, I'll be with the girls in Dinah's room." I said.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later. Bye!" (Y/N) said, quickly kissing my cheek and waving at the girls. When she walked away and I watched her do so before the doors slowly closed

-------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

I was in the hotel's gym lifting some weights while listening to some music through my earphones. I didn't usually train a lot, but just enough to keep me in shape.

When I was done lifting weights a few times I went to do sit ups. Moving at my own pase while listening to my music and blocking out everything around me.

"JESUS!" I practically screamed when at my last sit up, Ariana was standing right in front of me all of a sudden. I sat up and took my earphones out, trying to control my heavy breathing and minor heart attack.

"Hi there, (Y/N). Or should I call you Miss (Y/L/N), cause you're sort of our like our teacher on this trip right?" Ariana spoke as I grabbed my bottle of water and drank from it.

"You can just call me (Y/N), Ariana." I spoke as politely as possible, trying not to make her notice how annoyed I actually was. I stood up and used my towel to wipe my face, and walked towards a pull up bar. Ariana just followed my and watched me as I put my stuff down next to it.

"Just (Y/N)...I like call to call you 'Mine'." She spoke with a giggle, stepping closer with a smirk on her face. Her hand reached forward to run it up and down my arm a couple of times, trying to seduce me. I slowly stepped back and pushed her hand off of my arm.

"I'm not yours Ariana, I'm already taken by someone else." I told her, turning my attention to the pull up bar and starting my exercise. Normally I'm not this rude, but this girl just never knows when to quit.

"Oh come on, you actually think that little puppy love you got going on with Cabello is going to last long? You guys litterly just got back together." Ariana scoffed with a raised eyebrow.

"The little break we had was because of a misunderstanding. We sorted it out last night in the car and now everything's okay." I told her between breaths. Stopping for a second to stare into the distance with a faint smile on my face thinking back to last night's events. Ariana shifted her weight onto one leg, and crossed her arms. I watched her clench her jaw and study me.

"Did you guys like..have sex or something?" She asked me, the jealousy dripping from her voice.

"I don't think that's any of your business. But what I am going to say is that she's a beauty, from head to toe." I told her, biting my bottom lip trying to suppress the big smile forming on my lips.

When she squinted her eyes at me but stayed silent, I grabbed my stuff and walked away.

"You'll be mine (Y/N), mark my words." I heard Ariana mumble.

Honestly, I knew that she showed interest in me, but this was just getting creepy.

After that I went to take a quick shower in the locker rooms and got dressed. I quickly made my way to the hotel's restaurant and sat down at a table. After a few minutes my cousin appeared and sat down with me and we chatted a bit about our day.

She told me about the skiing and snowboarding trip with the rest of the students and I told her about the girls and I going swimming and watching a movie.

Without me even having to say anything, she started asking me about Ariana. She knew Ariana liked me and that she never left me alone. She promised me she would try and keep her away from me. After that we discussed some upcoming events.