Chapter 3

CAMILA'S POV

I just started my shift at the supermarket along with Kylie, and luckily it wasn't so crowded today. "Hola, mija.." I heard my mothers' voice say to me as I sat behind the counter reading a magazine. "Hola, mami. Hey Sophie." I greeted my mother and little sister while scanning their groceries. "Why this many food? Not that I'm complaining or anything, because you know I love food.." I asked my mother while Sophie giggled at my comment. "Your father's boss and his family are coming over for dinner tonight." My mother answered as I nodded. She gave me the money and I helped her pack the groceries in bags. I asked Kylie if she could take over for a sec, while I helped my mother and Sophie to bring the groceries towards the car. "Dinner is around 7 tonight okay so don't be late mija." My mother told me as she closed the door and drove off.

I walked back inside and asked my boss if I could leave earlier for dinner and because it there weren't allot of costumers today. He told me it was fine as I made my way back home to get ready and help my mother with dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAMILA'S POV

"Hello, I'm Sinu. Please come in." I heard my mother say from the hallway while Sophie and I were in the living room. I heard footsteps and the door closed. Soon a man came walking in followed by a woman. "Hello, I'm Steven and this is my wife Gloria." The man told me shaking my hand. "These are our kids." Steven told me again. A young man walked towards me, he was around Sophie's age, and shook my hand. "Hello, I'm Josh." "Hello Josh, I'm Camila and this is my sister Sophie." He walked towards Sophie as they awkwardly shook hands as well. "Hey Camz." I heard a voice say. When I looked back again I saw (Y/N) standing in front of me. "Hey (Y/N/N)." I told her as we smiled at each other. " Wait, you know each other?" Steven asked us. "Yeah, we go way back.." (Y/N) while smirking.

Soon my mother called us for dinner.
We all said down and I sat next to (Y/N). While eating the conversations started and we were all talking as if we had known each other for years. "Are you okay?" I asked (Y/N) noticing how quite she had been. She nodded and started playing with her food. I assumed she didn't want to talk about it so I didn't ask any thing after that.

After dinner Josh and Sophie went to Sophie's room to play with her dolls, so I took (Y/N) to my room as well. It was a bit messy which I apologized for immediately. I sat down on the bed as she inspected my room. "Well, you have a great taste of music that's for sure.." She told me after she had noticed my The 1975, Ed Sheeran, The Script and many more posters. I smiled and said a quite and shy thank you. "You play guitar?" She asked me while picking up the guitar that was placed on my bed behind me. I nodded as she sat beside me on the bed. "Can you play something for me?" She asked me handing the guitar. Normally I would have said no, but as I looked into those eyes I did was told.

This is the start of something beautiful
This is the start of something new
And you are the one that make me loose it all
And you are the start of something new, oohh

And I throw it all away
Watch you fall into my arms again
And I throw it all away
Watch you fall, now

You are the earth, I will stand on
You are the words, that I will sing

And I thrown it all away
Watched you fall into his arms again
And I thrown it all away
Watched you fall, now, woohhh

And take me back
Take me home
Watch me fall, down to earth
Take me back, for...

This is the start of something beautiful
You are the start of something new

I stopped playing and singing after having my eyes closed the entire time. When I opened I saw (Y/N) smiling at me. "You have a beautiful voice.." She told me after a while. I said a shy and small thank you, noticing how small the space between us was. After that, we didn't say or do anything. We just looked at each other. "(Y/N),Josh, we're leaving!" I heard Gloria call from downstairs. We both stood up and walked downstairs, everybody else already there saying their goodbye's. "Well, I guess I'll see you around. " (Y/N) said turning around towards me. I nodded and she leaned in to hug me goodbye. It felt so good being in her arms. I felt a little shock going trough my body when she placed her hand on my back. She pulled away after a while and said goodbye to my father, mother and sister as well.
The things this girl does to me..