Chapter 19

CAMILA'S POV

"OH SHIT! NOW WHAT?! NO ONE KNOWS WE'RE HERE!" I panicked. "Please calm down Camila, we're not helping this situation by yelling and swearing." (Y/N) told me calmly while looking around her. But we, and the car, were packed under a big layer of snow.

I sighed and calmed myself down. She was right. "Okay, but how are we getting out of here? No one knows we're here." I told her calmly this time. "Well, we're not getting out till tomorrow morning. That's when the storm is gone and it's lighter outside, so then they'll come and find us. I don't know about you, but I don't want them to go looking for us now. Because then they'll have to go trough this weather and that would be dangerous as well." She told me, still looking out the window that was still covered in snow.

Even though we're not together anymore, she's still super sweet and caring about others.

"I'll just try to contact Miss. Williams to let her know we're okay." (Y/N) said, fishing her phone out of her pocket. "Hello? Hey Hayz, uhm so are you at the hotel yet?" (Y/N) asked her Miss. Williams trough her phone. I heard Miss. Williams' voice on the other side but I couldn't make out what she was saying. "Okay good, well uhm Camila and I are stranded I guess you could say. We're alright, we'll just call the rescuers tomorrow morning. Otherwise they won't be able to see us and they'll have the danger of getting stuck in this storm as well." (Y/N) told Miss. Williams. I heard Miss. Williams say something and (Y/N) smiled a bit. "Yes, okay Hayz. Yeah we'll be okay. Bye love." (Y/N) said hanging up. A silence fell between us again.

"So uhm, Miss. Williams wasn't really happy about us staying here in the cold all night. But I assured her that that it's okay. She still wasn't happy with it but she told me she had put some food and drinks that she bought at the airport in my bag. I'll just turn the engine off, otherwise we can't drive the car tomorrow." (Y/N) told me turning off the engine. I nodded and we stayed silent.

"So uhm, how have you been?" I asked (Y/N). "Okay I guess.." She said not even looking at me. "How's business going?" I asked her. "Pretty good.." She told me still not looking at me. "OKAY WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I'M TRYING TO HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION WITH YOU WHILE YOU'RE JUST BEING COLDER THAN THE SNOW OUTSIDE OF THAT WINDOW! AND IF YOU'RE ANGRY AT ME, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT CAUSE I SHOULD BE THE ONE BEING ANGRY AT YOU! YOU BROKE MY HEART!" I screamed at her which made her turn her attention to me for once. " YOU'RE supposed to be angry? And I broke YOUR heart? Camila, YOU broke up with ME remember?" She asked me. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?! YOU BROKE MY HEART! YOU WERE SEEING MISS. WILLIAMS,OR SHOULD I SAY HALEY OR HAYZ, BEHIND MY BACK!" I told her.

"SO THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT?! YOU THOUGHT HALEY AND I WERE SEEING EACH OTHER?! CAMILA HALEY AND I ARE FUCKING COUSINS!!" (Y/N) screamed in my face. A silence fell between us. She never shouted at me before, like ever. "What do you mean 'Haley is your cousin'?" I asked her more calmly. "THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS CAMILA! HAYLEY IS MY FUCKING COUSIN, THOSE TEXTS YOU WREAD THAT NIGHT WERE FROM AUSTIN AND HAYLEY AS YOU KNOW! HALEY WAS COMING TO MY HOUSE FOR A FAMILY REUNION! SHE IS THE ONLY
ONE I ACTUALLY LIKE FROM MY FAMILY APART FROM MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER AND SHE FEELS THE SAME WAY! THAT'S WHY SHE SAID SHE CAN'T WAIT! BECAUSE HER PARENTS ARE JUST THE SAME! AND AUSTIN AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT CONCERT TICKETS FOR AN ED SHEERAN CONCERT I WANTED TO TAKE YOU TO! I GOT A SPECIAL OFFER ON SOME MEET AND GREET TICKETS! THAT'S WHY HE SAID 'GO GET SOME DUDE'!" (Y/N) explained.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her feeling guilty. "Because you didn't let me, and I could tell you felt hurt every time you saw me so I just stayed away from you." She told me more calmly and looking down. "But why did you keep sending me all those gifts?" I asked her. " It was my way of showing you I still loved you and cared for you." She told me.

"What made you stop sending them?" I asked her. " All I ever wanted, is for you to be happy. And just like I said; every time you'd see me, I could tell you'd feel hurt. So the only way I knew you'd ever be happy, was for you to forget me.." She told me looking at me.

"I'm so sorry, I'm such a bitch. You must really hate me right now." I told her. She looked at me and stroked my cheek. "I could never hate you. You're my Isabella remember?" She told me smiling. I smiled back at her and leaned into her touch. "And you're my Badass Teddy Bear." I told her. She started laughing and oh boy how I missed seeing and hearing that.

I guess this snow storm did more good than bad.