Chapter 12

CAMILA'S POV

It's been a week since my date with (Y/N). It was tuesday and I had a free period, so I decided to go the library and work on some future assignments. I liked to work ahead of everything so I would have more time to do other things.

But when I went to the library and sat down, all I could do is stare at my books while daydreaming about (Y/N) and everything about her.

The way she smiles. The way she laughs. The way her eyes met mine and how I could get lost in them. The way she could make me laugh and smile. The way she could make me blush yet make me feel more confident. I could go on for ages and that wouldn't be long enough for me to describe how amazing she is.

And what didn't help either is that after a while, (Y/N) walked in. She didn't see me since she was taking notes for the library with one of her colleagues. She looked so concentrated. They were whispering since it still was the library so I couldn't hear their conversation.

After a while Ariana and her friends walked in. Which was really rare cause I don't think they even knew the school had a library. But I understood when they walked past (Y/N) while smiling and winking. (Y/N) just smiled at them politely and waved and got back to her previous task. I decided to do the same, but I would still look at (Y/N) every so often to find her making sketches and talking to her colleague.

After a while the bell rang, signaling that it was time for me to go to PE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAMILA'S POV

"Are you gonna tell that girl to back off or am I allowed to do it? She needs Jesus for the way she's looking at (Y/N).." Dinah said as we sat at the lunch table. (Y/N) was in the lunch line with her colleague and Ariana was looking at (Y/N) like she was going to jump her any moment. "No Dinah stop it. As you can see; (Y/N) doesn't care about Ariana, she only has eye for Camila.." Ally said looking at (Y/N) as she was making her way to our table while smiling lovely at me.

"Hey girls, hope you don't mind us joining you? This is my colleague and best friend, Austin. Austin, these are Camila, Dinah, Ally, Lauren and Normani." (Y/N) said pointing at us from left to right. We all waved at him and he waved back. They both sat down, (Y/N) sitting on my right and Austin on her right.

He seemed like a nice guy.

"So, what were you girls up to? What plans do you have today after school?" (Y/N) asked me while taking a bite off her sandwich. "Well, we were just going to hang out at my house I think. Why?" I asked her taking a sip from my drink. "Well I was going to ask you and the girls if you wanted to come to a party my dad is throwing at our house. His company just won some big amount of money or something from a client and he wants to celebrate. Normally I wouldn't go but I thought maybe give him a chance. He really did work hard for it. I think your parents are coming too. So would you like to come?" (Y/N) asked me nervously looking into my eyes.

"Of course, thank you." I told her smiling and looking in to her eyes.

"Okay.." She said smiling back.

"Okay.." I returned smiling.

"Hey Augustus and Hasel-Grace, what are talking and smiling about?" Dinah asked as we all laughed. "I just invited Camila to a party tonight at my house around 8. You guys are invited to if you want to come of course." (Y/N) asked everyone. We all cheered and started rambling about the party.

Soon (Y/N) and Austin left. (Y/N) gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked past Ariana and her friends who were smirking at her and winking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARIANA'S POV

So a party at (Y/N)'s house? Luckily I know were she lives..