Chapter 25

CAMILA'S POV

"So what are we gonna do now?" Dinah asked sitting up again. The movie just ended so (Y/N) turned the tv off and Ally turned the lights back on, all of us slowly having to let our eyes adjust to the sudden brightness. "Are the others still snowboarding and skiing?" Normani asked no one in particular. "Yeah, Hailey said they'd be back around 5. So since it's only 3 we still have some time for just the six of us." (Y/N) said looking at her watch. "I'm bored..." Dinah said letting out a sigh. "You guys wanna do something?" (Y/N) asked us. We all nodded. "How about... we go check out the hotel's indoor pool?" (Y/N) asked us. We all cheered and Normani danced around excited and ran to her suitcase and pulled out her bikini. "What are you guys waiting for?! LETS GO SWIM!" She screamed excited. "Well..someone likes swimming.." (Y/N) said looking at Normani weirdly making me giggle. "She doesn't really that much, she just got a new bikini and wants to show it off.." Dinah explained rolling her eyes but making the rest of us chuckle.

The rest of us stood up as well and Dinah walked to her suitcase taking her bikini out as well. "Don't forget to bring a towel ,they're in the bathrooms guys." (Y/N) told Dinah and Normani. She opened the room door and her and I walked towards our room, as did Lauren and Ally to theirs. After a few minutes we all were in the elevator. We all dramatically jammed out on the elevator music that was playing. It was calm flute/piano music and Dinah and Normani were twerking, while Ally was doing the NaeNae , Lauren was filming for snapchat while (Y/N) was violently head banging as if it was a heavy metal song. 

When the elevator doors opened we were met with relaxing spa music and some people staring at us weirdly. The girls stopped as we all got out of the elevator. The relaxing spa music changed into something jazzy. (Y/N) turned around to face us. "Guys this is the real heavy metal!" She said head banging again, earning giggles from us but glares from other hotel guests. 

I loved her goofy side so much, she never noticed how cute she was. Yet again, she never noticed.

We all walked to women's changing room and all got in one big one. Lauren wasn't getting dressed so (Y/N) walked towards her. "You don't wanna swim?" (Y/N) asked her. "I'm on my period." Lauren said sadly. "I'll stay by the edge with you, I'm not getting in either if you can't okay?" (Y/N) said. Before Lauren could say anything, (Y/N) had already walked away. I smiled at how nice my girlfriend was to not only me, but also to my friends.

LAUREN'S POV

"So yeah that's pretty much wha"-"Hey (Y/N/N)" I was in the middle of a conversation with (Y/N) when Ariana's voice appeared from behind us out of nowhere. "Uhm..Hi.."Y/N) said, I could sense some uneasiness in her body language as she said this. Ariana smiled at her and sat next to her. We were still at the pool and (Y/N) had been keeping me company whilst the others were joking around. Ally would swim around as if she was training for the olympics, Camila would just swim around to (Y/N) and I and back to the girls, and Normani and Dinah would have a under-water-twerking- contest.

"Not to be rude but what are you doing here Ariana? Aren't you supposed to still be skiing or snowboarding?" (Y/N) asked Ariana. "We got back earlier, and I wanted to check out the pool at first. But then I saw (Y/N) had texted Miss Williams that you were here cause she left her phone out in the open for anyone to look at. So then I decided I wanted to come here to check out more than the pool." Ariana said, winking at (Y/N) at the last sentence making me fake gag. "Cool.." (Y/N) answered, not even noticing Ariana's lame flirting attempt. "But why aren't you wearing less clothes?" Ariana asked (Y/N), her eyes going over (Y/N)'s body a couple of times. "It's the time of the month for Laur and I don't want her to sit by the edge of the pool all alone.." (Y/N) explained. "You're just the sweetest (Y/N/N)." Ariana said a little bit too excited.

Ariana's minions appeared from the women's changing room as well and they walked over to the pool stairs. "We'll talk later okay babe." Ariana told (Y/N) with a wink. She stood up and undid her towel to reveal her bikini that barely covered anything. They all walked into the water a bit too dramatically for my taste. What is this? An audition for Baywatch? 

But (Y/N) wasn't even paying attention to the four desperate hormonal girls. I looked at her to find her turning red and looking to the floor then back to Camila over and over again. Camila was standing a bit further away, outside of the water. She was wearing a bikini as well but didn't even need to do anything to get the girl next to me all hot and bothered, which was quiet amusing to me if I was being honest.

I loved seeing the effect my best friend had on (Y/N). When she wears a dress (Y/N)'s jaw is always on the floor. When Camila wears shorts, (Y/N)'s basically drooling. And when Camila is wearing a bikini, she's all hot and bothered. If she's already like this, I wonder how she'll react when she sees Camila naked. Which reminds me of something.

I turned to (Y/N) and looked at her. "By the way, what did Camila mean earlier when she said 'nothing you haven't seen before' when she was naked in the bathroom?" (Y/N)'s head snapped towards my direction and she turned redder than red. She started stuttering, attempting to make up an excuse but cause of her nerves just letting out weird sounds. Which obviously made me laugh super hard and everyone to look at me. 

I'll talk to her about this later.