Chapter 8

CAMILA'S POV

We were still looking at each other but when I noticed she was still soaked because of the rain I got up and grabbed sweatpants and a t-shirt and handed it to (Y/N). She got up and walked towards me. "Why does this feel so awfully familiar?" She said while smiling and standing in front of me. I smiled back at her as she grabbed the clothes. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and made her way into the bathroom.

I was still in shock of what just happened. How often does it happen that the person you're in love with, is in love with you to? My thoughts were interrupted by (Y/N) getting out of the bathroom.

We both laid down on my bed as she pulled the covers over both our bodies. I placed my head on her chest as she began to stroke my hair. I closed my eyes while she just stared at the ceiling. Neither of us saying a word, just enjoying this moment together. The sound of the rain hitting my window in the background, as I listened to the beating of (Y/N)'s heart. Nothing could be more perfect than this.

This perfect little moment was interrupted by the front door opening and closing."Camila, mija I'm home!" I heard my mother scream from the bottom of the stairs. "I'm in my rome!" I screamed back as (Y/N) and I both sat up on the bed with out backs against the headboard. We heard footsteps coming up the stairs and soon my door swung open revealing my mother. "Oh, hi (Y/N) what a surprise. How are you?" She said as she noticed (Y/N) sitting next to me. "Hello Mrs.Cabello, I'm good how are you?" (Y/N) asked with a friendly smile. "I'm good thank you." My mother answered.

"I had to walk home in the storm but (Y/N) insisted on bringing me. So when we stood in front of the house, I couldn't find my key. But then I remembered dad's spare key, so by the time I remembered and got inside we were totally soaked. Is it okay if she stays here till the storm is over?" I asked my mother. It wasn't a complete lie right? "It's totally fine, would you like to join us for dinner (Y/N)?" My mother asked (Y/N). "I would love to, thank you." (Y/N) said as polite as possible. "By the way, it's just me,you and Camila because Sophi is at friends house and Alejandro had is away on a business trip with your dad and his colleagues." My mother explained. "That's okay, if you need any help with dinner I'm right here. Once again, thank you for inviting me Mrs.Cabello." (Y/N) answered. Why so perfect? Why? "No thank you dear. And please, call me Sinu mija." My mother answered before disappearing in to the hallway and closing the door.

I turned around to face (Y/N) with a smile on my face. "What?" She asked me returning the smiling. "Nothing, you're just..so..polite. I mean: you look like a total badass so you wouldn't really expect it." I told her honestly. "Should I take that as a compliment or an insult?" She asked me looking confused. "Compliment of course." I answered and smiled at her. As we both just smiled and stared at eachother.

"So, uhm...Can I ask you something?" (Y/N) asked me breaking our staring contest. I nodded and smiled at her. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" She asked me as I spotted nervousness in her voice. "Of course." I told her kissing her cheek. She smiled and kissed my forehead. We laid back down and my mother soon called us for dinner. We chatted a little and (Y/N) even made a delicious desert. After a while, she had to go home but we texted each other all night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAMILA'S POV

I was in Math class the next day and I had been texting with (Y/N) all day. I couldn't help but smile every single time I thought about her or texted her. She made me swoon. If she already has this effect on me when we're not even dating, what effect would she have on me if she kissed me and touched more than she does now?

My thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. "Girl, who you texting? Is it (Y/N) again?" Dinah asked me. "Maybe.." I told her while smiling widely. "What could she possibly say that could make you smile like that?" Dinah asked me, but before I could answer she snatched my phone out of my hand looking at the screen. I tried taking it back but she used her arm to keep my away from her phone. "I had fun last night.
I really look forward to our date..
Camila what does she mean by 'our date' and 'last night' ?" Dinah asked me excited. "Well, she might have asked me on a date last night." I told her smiling dreamily at the memory..

"HOW DID IT HAPPEN?!" Dinah asked me a little inpatient now.
"Well, yesterday I was walking home alone in the storm. Than (Y/N) asked me if I needed a ride. So she brought me home but I forgot my key so I went home with her..." I told Dinah. "And then she asked you?" Dinah asked me excited. "No, just wait. So when we got there we went to her room and she gave me her shirt and some shorts because my normal cloths were soaked. After that we watched The Notebook and we looked at each other and we were cuddled up together and my heart was beating really fast and our faces were so close to each other and...I..kinda...kissed her..sort of I guess?" I rambled and looked at Dinah who had wide eyes. "Omg how was it, the kiss?" She asked me. "It was perfect Dinah. It was like kissing a pillow cause her lips were so soft and perfect ugh!" I told her dreamily. "And after the kiss, she asked you out right?" Dinah asked me excited. "No, because when we separated I was scared of her reaction so I ran out the door to my house. I remembered the spare key, so I quickly got inside and went to my bathroom to take a shower." I told her. "WHAT THE HECK MILA?! WHY?! THEN WHAT HAPPENED?" Dinah said smacking my arm. "I went to my bedroom after I took a shower and heard knocking on my window. So I opened it there was (Y/N). She had climbed in the tree and had been knocking on my window for 30 minutes in the storm." I told Dinah. "OMG THAT'S SO ROMANTIC OMG!" Dinah said excited. "Then she asked me why I ran away and I confessed my feelings for her and she told me she felt the same way and she kissed me and asked me out. She even staid for dinner and we had an amazing time.." I told her dreamily. "OMG (Y/N) is perfection seriously. " Dinah said while smiling at me.

Yeah, yeah she is.