Chapter 14

Hey guys, so this is chapter 14. I hope you like it and if you expected more, I'm sorry! But spoiler alert: there will be more drama in the future chapters..not saying when but there will be ;)

Keep commenting and giving me ideas and stuff!
Love you guys,
XoxoAlyssa

ARIANA'S POV

I walked down the stairs to my minions as I gave them my orders. "Okay, Cabello is locked up in the bathroom and I put a 'defect toilet' sign on the door. So all you loser gotta do is keep her friends away from it and distract them, while I go and work my magic on (Y/N). "But we want (Y/N) aswell.." Becky said. I stepped closer to her, our noses touching. "Unless (Y/N) has an even hotter twin sister or something, (Y/N) is mine..Got it?" I told her trough gritted teeth with a threatening tone. She nodded as the rest did to.

Becky went to stood at the bottom of the stairs, incase someone wanted to go upstairs and use the bathroom. Chelsea went to go talk to some guys, talking them into asking Dinah, Normani and Ally to dance with them. Cara went to talk to Kylie and Lauren asking them the most irrelevant things to keep them busy. The plan was working so I made my way towards (Y/N).

She was sitting at a table looking at her phone. I walked towards her, but pulling my top down abit first and lifting my skirt up abit. I sat down on her lap, making her look away from her phone. "Uh..hey?" She said as she looked at me in a questioning matter. Our faces were really close, although I seemed the only one of us that noticed.

I put hand on the back of her neck still looking her in the eyes. "Hello." I said in a seductive way. A silence fell between us. She was still looking at me questioningly, while I was just studying her perfect face. "So, enjoying your party?" I asked her sitting up abit so that my cleavage was almost in her face. She looked at it which brought a smile on my face. "Yeah, I guess.." She answered still looking at my breasts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'S POV

Where are Camila and the rest of the girls? Ariana is acting really weird and I don't know why. I was brought out of my thoughts by Ariana. "Like what you see?" "What?" I asked her as I noticed what I was looking at when I was so deep in thought just seconds ago. "Uhm, like I said earlier in your class; you should really lift up your shirt love." I told her looking her in the eyes again. She didn't answer nor did what I told her, she just looked at me.

I looked around trying to spot one of the girls, but failed. Where were they? "Have you seen Camila and her friends?" I asked Ariana still looking around. "No, but we can have fun without them right?" She asked me. I turned my head and met her eyes again. Our faces now really close and her hand on my thigh. "I really need to find them, no offense." I told her politely. I tried standing up, but she was still on my lap. "Okay, but let's take selfie first." She told me while pulling her phone from out of her bra. Why would she put it there?

I sighed and nodded. We took a few picture with us both smiling and her kissing my cheek. With every picture we took, she scooted closer to me putting her hand on my thigh closer to...a certain area. I felt uncomfortable. When she couldn't move closer to me, she turned her face so she was looking at me now. Again, with her cleavage showing.

Before I knew it, I felt a pair of lips onto mine. After a few seconds of being in shock I pulled away. "What was that?" I asked Ariana who had a dreamy smile on her face. "That, was an amazing kiss. Your lips are addicting." She told me. I slowly and gently pushed her off of me and stood up. "I didn't even kiss you back. And why did you kiss me? " I asked her. "Because I like you and I want you." She told me standing up aswell. "And I like you to.." I told her as she walked closer to me. "I mean I like like you." She said, as she was now face to face with me again. "But why?" I asked her innocently.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Ariana asked me, backing away and sitting down. I just stood there looking at her as she sighed. "Look at you, you're hot! And I'm sure everyone at this party is into you. " she told me frustrated. "That's probably not true, they're just being nice." I told her. "Open your eyes, and look around you (Y/N). No one that's nice without being just a bit attracted to them. Keep that in mind, babe." Ariana told me standing up and making her way towards me. "I'm gonna go find the girls.." I told Ariana stepping away from her. "Just know, that'll be mine soon.." She whispered in my ear. I pushed her off of me and looked at her.

Before any of us could do or say something, I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Camila, Dinah, Normani and Ally walking towards Ariana and I. "Hey, where were you guys? I've been looking for you. " I told when they approached us. "Some guys wanted to dance with us, but they had no game." Dinah said as Normani and Ally agreed. "And I was locked inside the bathroom but I climbed out the window." Camila told me. I smiled at her and she returned it.

"Uhm..hey, Ariana.." Camila said when she noticed the brunette standing behind me. Ariana didn't say anything but just glared at Camila. "See you around (Y/N), and remember what I told you.." Ariana winked at me before walking off and ignoring the others. "What does she mean?" Camila asked me. "Nothing to worry about." I assured her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAMILA'S POV

"Mila, can I talk to you for a sec?" (Y/N) asked me. I nodded and followed her inside the house. We walked up the stairs towards her room. I sat down on her bed as she closed the door. She sat down next to me in silence. She looked nervous, so I put my hand onto hers. She immediately smiled at me.

"Uhm, so i just wanted to ask you something." She told me nervously. "Ever since the day we met I felt a connection with you. One I've never really had with any one, like ever. And I know that we've only been on one official date, but I want to be sure that there will be more. So, will you, Karla Camila Cabello, give me the honor of calling you my girlfriend?" She asked me, looking me in the eyes.

There was a moment of silence, all that could be heard was the music on the background. I cupped her cheeks with both hands and kissed her. She seemed shocked, but quickly kissed back. When air became an issue, we pulled away. "Does that answer your question?" I asked her out of breath. She smiled and did a cute little dance. I laughed at her goofiness. She jumped off the bed and extended her hand towards me to grab. I smiled at her and grabbed her hand. We walked down the stairs towards the girls and told them, they were really happy for us and we actually had a really great time at the party.

We hadn't seen Ariana anymore, but I'm sure that this won't be the last time she'll try to get (Y/N)..