Chapter 6

CAMILA'S POV

"Wow, did you see that?" Dinah asked me gesturing towards the window where you could see that it was raining and lighting was hitting every so often. I nodded and turned my attention back to my food again.

"So have you talked to (Y/N) lately?" Normani asked me. It had been a week since (Y/N) gave me her number and we have been texting each other every day. Noting romantic, just friendly.
"Yeah, every day." I told her. I looked at Dinah smirking at me and threw one of my grapes at her. "Stop it, not like that you perv!" I told her laughing.

"So any of you guys have plans for tomorrow? " I asked the girls as they all shook their heads. "No, why?" Ally asked me. "I was thinking, maybe we could do a little movie night or something?" I told them. They all nodded and smiled at me. "Yeah! I'll text Kylie and ask her if she wants to join us." Lauren said while taking out her cellphone and typing away on it.

I felt another shake and saw lighting hitting outside again. The thought of me having to walk in those weather conditions later, was interrupted my by phone vibrating in my pocket.

From (Y/N):

Hey Mila, you're in the cafeteria right now right?

To (Y/N):

Hey, yes I am. Why?

From (Y/N):

I needed to pick up some papers, so I thought why not join you for lunch. If you don't mind of course?

To (Y/N):

Of course not, come join me and the girls.

From (Y/N):

Okay, thanks.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Normani asked me as I looked away from my phone. "I think I know why.." Dinah said smirking while waving at (Y/N) to come sit with us. She greeted us all with a hug, and as she hugged me she still made me weak in the knees. We talked for a while as the bell rang and I walked (Y/N) towards the Miss. Williams' class room as she requested. We hugged goodbye as I made my way towards my own classroom as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAMILA'S POV

As I placed some books into my locker I noticed I was alone in the hallway now. It still was strange to see these normally crowded hallways, so empty and quite (apart from the sounds of the storm that was still going on outside of course).

I closed my locker and put my coat on. I opened the door at stood outside the school, I was immediately met with the rain and wind of the storm.

"Hey, need a ride?!"
I looked at my right to see (Y/N) in her car looking at me with her window down. I nodded and got in the passenger seat. "Ready to go?" She asked when I putt on my seatbelt. I nodded and she started driving. "Don't you need me to give you the address?" I asked her noticing that she didn't ask for it. "I had dinner at your house remember? " she answered smiling at me. I nodded as we both turned our attention back to the road in silence.

"Lost something?" (Y/N) asked me. We were already outside my house and I couldn't find my keys in my bag. "Yeah, I think I forgot my key. And both my parents are at work and my sister is on a school trip so no one's home." I told her. "You can come to mine if you want? " she asked me. "Yes thank you." I smiled at her as she started up the car. Why was I feeling so nervous?