Chapter 17

CAMILA'S POV

Normani, Dinah, Lauren, Ally and Kylie just arrived and we were all in front of the tv either on the couch or on the floor with some pillows. We were stuffing ourselves full with snacks and drinks. We were watching the entire series of Pretty Little Liars together, although some of already had seen some of the episodes.

(Y/N) and I were cuddling on the couch together, and (Y/N) was on her phone the entire time. Who was she texting? I'm not the one to get jealous easily, but she's been on her phone the entire time.

I nudged her and stood up. "Babe, can you help me with something in the kitchen?" I asked her. She nodded and stood up with her phone in her hand. We walked to the kitchen and she was looking at her phone when we entered the kitchen. "Babe, can you go fill this with ice? The big freezer is in the basement." I asked her, handing her a bucket. She nodded, placed her phone on the counter and walked towards the basement. I took this opportunity to look at her phone.

I just realized I didn't know her password, just when I felt defeated she got two text messages.

Hayley:

I'd love that. Can't wait! I'll see you tomorrow then.

Austin:

Go get some tomorrow dude!

Who is Hayley? And why was she gonna see (Y/N) tomorrow? What can't she wait for?

And why did Austin say Go get some? In Dinah language it means..wait..(Y/N) isn't cheating in me right?

When I heard footsteps coming from the stairs of the basement, I placed (Y/N) phone back on the counter. She reappeared with a full bucket of ice and put it in the freezer. She walked up to me and placed a kiss on my lips, but I turned my head making her lips land on my cheek. She backed away and frowned.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked me innocently. "Who is Hayley, (Y/N)?" I asked her, getting straight to the point. "Hayley is Miss. William's first name." She told me still confused.

Now it all makes sense. That's why they were always together at school, they were seeing each other behind my back! Not so secretly I might add. And that's why she said she can't wait to see her tomorrow. And Austin knew cause friends tell each other everything right?

"You're cheating on me!" I told (Y/N) who still looked confused. "Wow wait, what? No!" she told me walking closer to me. But every step she took closer, I took 2 back. "Come on Cami, I would never cheat on you. I lo"-"don't you dare say those three words if you don't mean them! " I cut her off. How could she do this to me? "Come on baby, let me at least explain. " she asked me, tears in her eyes. "No, I'm breaking up with you! Get out of my house!" I told her angry. "Please ba"-"I think you heard what she said (Y/N). Please go." Dinah told (Y/N) standing in front of me. I hadn't even noticed the girls got in the kitchen.

(Y/N) sight and gave me a sad smile. "If that's what you want." She said softly. She turned around and walked towards the door after taking her stuff out of the living room. She walked towards the door and held the nod. "Just so you know; I will never stop chasing you." She told me over her shoulder, not even looking at me when she opened the door and closed it.

When she closed the door, I broke down and dropped to the floor with tears streaming down my face. The girls all comforted me but it didn't really help.

I still love her but she doesn't love me.