Chapter 20

(A/N: Okay you hormonal and horny teenagers, I got the message: you want me to write smut haha. It's not really detailed but I tried my best. So here's chapter 20 hope you like it!)

CAMILA'S POV

"How have you been for the past three months?" (Y/N) asked me. We were now sitting in the back so we could have more space. "Not so good, I missed you." I told her honestly. She smiled at me and places her hand on mine. Goosebumps started running all over my body, not only because of the contact but also because of the cold. "Are you cold?" She asked me. I nodded and she laid down a bit. She opened her arms so I could join her. I laid down and put my head on her chest.

"In case you hadn't noticed; I've missed you too." She told me after a few minutes of comfortable silence while stroking my hair. "Can I tell you something?" I asked her nuzzling my face in her neck. She hummed in response and started stroking my back. "I never stopped loving you. I still love you." I told her. I looked up at her and looked her in the eyes.

"I love you too, always have and always will." She told me stroking my cheek now. I looked from her eyes to her lips and back, as if asking for permission. She did the same so I leaned in and kissed those perfect lips I had missed so much. When air became an issue, we pulled away and I put my face back in the crook of her neck. Kissing it a few times.

I don't know what it was but innocent kisses turned into open mouthed kisses and open mouthed kisses turned in to small bites. When I heard a small moan coming from (Y/N) I knew I had to hear more of that angelic sound. I sad up straight so I could straddle her hips and looked down at her. "You know where this is going right?" She asked me, care showing in her eyes. I nodded and she tucked a strain of hair behind me ear. " You sure you wanna do this?" She asked me placing her hand on my knee. I smiled at her and nodded. "Positive." I told her. She smiled at me and changed our positions, so I was the one laying down now. She started kissing my neck and back to my mouth to kiss me with so much passion and love.

After a little while it started to get heated and we were fully making out now. My hands were in her hair and hers were stroking my hips. I sat up a bit to remove my jacket as she did the same. When we both were done, our lips met again. While exploring each other's mouths, I tugged on the hem of her shirt making her understand I wanted her shirt off. She leaned back and let me pull it off for her. My eyes roamed over her newly exposed skin. "You're perfect." I told her kissing her tanned stomach. She smiled at me and instructed me to sit up as well. She took off my shirt as well and we were now sitting in front of each other, admiring one another's almost bare chest. "You're so beautiful." (Y/N) told me kissing both my shoulders and laying me back down again.

She started placing kisses on my neck making me moan. She quickly took off my pants and hers, leaving us both in nothing else but our panties and bra's even though it was freezing outside and we were in a car that wasn't even turned on, I felt warm enough, hot even. (Y/N)'s hands found my back and she stopped kissing. She looked me in the eyes, that were filled with care, love but also lust. I nodded and she unclasped my bra, trowing it aside. She looked at my bare chest and bit her lip. " You are so beautifully perfect. " She told me. She leaned down again, taking my right nipple into her mouth while massaging my left one with her thumb. The pleasure I was feeling was indescribable, but so was the sexual frustration I was feeling by now.

"B-baby, s-stop p-playing." I almost begged her while stuttering. She looked at me and smiled bringing her face close to mine. I felt her hand slowly pulling down my panties as my breath hitched. "If you want me to stop, just say so." She told me, placing a kiss just above my eyebrow. I kissed her cheek and smiled at her, signaling it was okay.

She pulled down my panties and parted my legs. I felt her hands stroking my wet center. I let out a shaky breath and closed my eyes. "Tell me if it hurts." She whispered in my ear. I nodded and bit my bottom lip. After a second or two she inserted a finger and let me tell you: pure pain. But what did you expect? It was my first time.

She slowly moved her finger in and out and I opened my eyes to be met with her concerned ones. Although I was in pain I managed to stroke her cheek to let her know I was okay. "I'm sorry baby, the pain will go away soon. You're really tight." She told me kissing my forehead. And she was right, after she said that after a few seconds the pain went away and I was met with pure pleasure. I started moaning because of the pleasure I was feeling and saw a smile forming on (Y/N)'s lips.

She started going faster making me moan a bit harder. When she added another finger I moaned so hard in (Y/N)'s ear that I thought I damaged her eardrum. She started go faster after a little while and started rubbing my clit with her thumb, at this point I just couldn't control my moans anymore. I was cursing, moaning, biting my lip, curling my toes and enjoying the pleasure that was running trough my body.

When I couldn't take it anymore, (Y/N) started to go faster and kissed my cheek multiple times. My hands found her back and my nails were set in the flesh there, scratching it. I couldn't hold it anymore as I came undone on (Y/N) fingers while screaming her name. The sensation I was feeling was beyond pleasure. My body was shaking and sweating, my heart was beating fast against my chest and I was breathing so fast.

I closed my eyes to calm down. When I opened them I was met with (Y/N)'s face close to mine. Her eyes roaming down my naked body, love and adoration noticeable in her eyes. Still breathing fast, I placed my hand on her cheek to stroke it. She met my eyes and smiled at me. Her hand was still moving in and out of me, to slowly build off my orgasm. She took her fingers out and licked off the juices that were on them. I blushed when she hummed, as if enjoying the taste. When she was done she smiled at me and kissed me.

When we parted I looked at her and and ran a hand down her body, when she stopped me. "It's okay, this was all about you. I wanted to make you feel loved. Let's rest baby." (Y/N) said pecking my lips. I nodded and she changed our positions, so that I was laying on top of her now with my head on her chest. She grabbed her jack off of the floor and placed it on me to keep me warm. "I love you (Y/N), I missed you." I told her closing my eyes. "I love you to Camila, I missed you too." I heard her say before I drifted off to sleep.

I finally got (Y/N) back.

(A/N: Hey guys, so uhm let me know what you guys thought and if you have any questions or whatsoever. It's my first time writing smut so go easy on me alright? Haha love you guys xoxoAlyssa)