Chapter 7

CAMILA'S POV

"I'm home!" (Y/N) screamed when she closed the door behind me as we both stood in the hallway. We waited for a response as we walked towards the stairs. "Home alone I guess.." (Y/N) said looking at me. She took my wrist and dragged me upstairs to what I assume to be her room.

Her room was really different from the rest of the house. She motioned for me to sit down on the bed as she made her way towards her closet. While she was busy grabbing dry clothes, I looked around in her room abit. She was really organized, but she also had a kind of badass style. I saw three black guitars on the wall with a speaker underneath it; a bass guitar, electric and acoustic guitar. Next to her desk there was a drumkit and a keyboard along with a microphone, does she play all these instruments?

My thoughts were interrupted when (Y/N) spoke up as she stood infront of me. "Here are some shorts and a t-shirt and a towel. You can change in the bathroom over there." She said while pointing at the door in her room. "Just put your clothes in the laundry basket, I'll put it in the washing machine and in the dryer later." She told me as I thanked her and walked into the bathroom.

When I was done I put my clothes in to the laundry basket and made my way back out to (Y/N)'s room to be met with her laying on her bed sitting up with her back against the headboard facing her tv. "You can join me, you know? I won't bite.." She said as she patted the spot next to her. I walked over and sat down with my back against the headboard as well.

"I have Netflix installed on the tv, what do you wanna watch?" (Y/N) asked me still looking at the tv with the remote in her hand. "The Notebook?" I asked her just loud enough for her to hear. "Okay." As she putt on the movie.

After a while (Y/N) got up to put both our cloths in the washing machine and in the dryer. After a short amount of time they were done and (Y/N) placed them on the bed.

Half way through the movie I felt my body shiver. "You cold?" (Y/N) asked me. I nodded shyly as she scooted closer to me wrapping her arm around my shoulder and pulling the covers over us. It felt so good being so close to (Y/N).

I started to breath a bit faster and my heart started to beat faster as well when I realized which scene was next. I couldn't handle being this close to the person I'm in love with while watching such an ironic scene.

There. I said it. She's the person I'm in love with.

"Why is your heart beating so fast? Are you okay?" (Y/N) asked me looking at me. But I couldn't look at her, not right now. I nodded still not looking at her. Suddenly I felt her finger on my chin causing me turn my head and look at her.

She looked deeply into my eyes, concern noticeable in her eyes. I felt her cherish my cheek with her hand as I leaned into her touch. I looked down at her lips and leaned in. The feeling of our lips touching was the best feeling in the world.

I could feel that she was in shock, I didn't give her time to react because I pulled away. I got up really fast, grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs. I heard (Y/N) call my name but I quickly grabbed my coat and ran out of the house meeting the storm again.

What did I do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAMILA'S POV

I ran as fasted as I could although the wind and the rain of the storm made it harder. After a while I finally reached my house, thank God I remember which way (Y/N) drove from my house to hers otherwise I'd be lost.

I remembered dad always had a spare key hidden under the doormat so I grabbed it and opened the door. Why did I forget about that? I walked towards my room, socked and still wearing the shorts and the shirt (Y/N) gave to me. I grabbed some clothes and went into my bathroom to take a shower.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got out of my room I heard knocking on my window. I opened the curtains and was met with a totally soaked looking (Y/N) on the outside of the window. I opened the window and let her in. "What were you doing? Are you crazy? Why were you at my window? Why didn't you just use the doorbell?" I kept rambling while grabbing a towel and handing it to (Y/N) who was still quite. "I-I-I had actually used the doorbell but you didn't answer so I-I kinda climbed that tree that's next to your window and knocked on it I guess.." She told me still shivering from the cold. "I'm sorry, I was in the shower. How long were you out there?" I asked her motioning for her to sit down on the bed next to me. " About 30 minutes or so, but it's okay." She told me still shaking as a silence fell between us.

"So..Are you going to tell me why you kissed me?" (Y/N) asked me facing me. "I-I-I'm i-in lo-love w-wi-with y-you.." I stuttered still not facing her. I soon felt her finger on my chin again as she turned my head around to face her. I was soon met with her soft and perfect lips crashing on to mine in the most passionate kiss ever. It didn't last long, but it was perfect. When she pulled away she looked into my eyes and smiled as she cupped my cheek. "I'm in love with you to." She told me as she stroked my cheek with her thumb. We just sat there smiling at each other and looking into each others eyes.

Wow.