Chapter 9

CAMILA'S POV

I walked into English class which I had with Lauren and Dinah and sat down at my desk. I greeted them and started getting my stuff out of my bag. "Hey Camz, so when's your date with (Y/N) by the way?" Lauren asked from behind me. I turned around and gave Dinah a look as she put her hands up in defense. "What? The others would've found out eventually." Dinah told me as I just shrugged it off."The date is tonight, she's picking me up at 8 at my house." I told Lauren with a dreamy smile on my face thinking about the girl that's been on my mind ever since we met. "Okay school ends at 4 today so that means we still have time to look for an outfit you should wear." Dinah said clapping in her hands. "Lauren, you text Ally and Normani. I'll text Kylie cause we need as much help as we can get." Dinah said as they both took their phones out and started typing away on them. "Uhm...guys? I'm here too ya know? And by the way, school ends at 3 today for me cause my last class is science but Miss. Jones is sick..aaaand you don't even care do you?" I told them noticing they were ignoring me. "Yeah sure Mila whatever.." Dinah said still looking at her phone. I rolled my eyes and continued taking my stuff out of my bag.

"Camz, isn't that (Y/N) over there with Ms. Williams?" Lauren asked me as I looked forward and saw (Y/N) and Ms. Williams talking and laughing. I felt extremely jealous just looking at them interacting this close.

After a while Ms. Williams gave (Y/N) some papers which I assumed were the papers we all filled in earlier. (Y/N) gave Ms. Williams a hug and turned around to make her way to the door again. When she was about to walk out Ariana and her friends came in and bumped into (Y/N) as she could catch Becky just in time before she fell. (Y/N) asked if she was okay and helped her stand up. Becky nodded and her and Ariana and the rest all walked to their assigned seats. Becky dreamily sighed as she sat down, receiving a death glare from Ariana.

(Y/N) was picking up some papers she dropped and was walking out but spotted me. We both immediately smiled and I blushed. She waved and walked out. Now I was the one receiving a death glare from Ariana and her friends. But I didn't care, cause I was the one having a date with (Y/N).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAMILA'S POV

I walked out the school front doors and started walking home. It was nice outside today. It was hot but not too hot. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. Perfect.

My thoughts were interrupted by the honking of a car next to me. I turned around and saw it was (Y/N). "Need a ride?" She asked me smiling. I nodded and got in her car. She started driving and hummed along with a song that was on the radio. I loved Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth and wanted to do nothing else but to sing along, but (Y/N) was humming along with it so my attention was brought to her. She was looking at the road and I was just staring at her. At some point she turned her head and I blushed and looked down at my hands.

" So, are you excited for tonight?" She asked me looking at me then back at the road again. I nodded and smiled at her. After a while we arrived in front of my house. She parked the car and turned the engine of, neither of us saying anything or getting out. All of a sudden she took my hand and looked at me.

There were those butterflies again.

"I'm really looking forward to tonight.." she said as she brought our intertwined hands to her mouth and kisses the back of my hand. I blushed and looked down again. I felt her cup my cheek as she cherished it with her thumb. I looked up at her and quickly kissed her on the cheek. "See you tonight." I said shyly as I exited her car. I opened my door and turned around once more before entering the house. She smiled and winked at me and drove off. I closed the door and ran upstairs to my room and laid down on my bed.

Tonight is going to be amazing.