Chapter 10

Short chapter sorry! But update will be up soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAMILA'S POV

"So what do you think about this?" Lauren asked the girls. "Nah, too rock-chick.." Normani said as Lauren putt the jacket she was holding back in my closet. Lauren, Dinah and Ally were exploring my closet and tossing clothes on my bed and floor while Kylie and Normani were sitting on my bed as if judging for American Idol. Knowing I wouldn't even have a say in this, I just laid down on bed staring at the ceiling and thinking of (Y/N).

"And what about this?" Dinah asked, holding up the most glittery dress you could ever imagine. "What is that? That's not even Camila's! You just put it in there didn't you?" Kylie said laughing. "And by the way, (Y/N) said she has to dress casual not Beyoncè in Dreamgirls!" Lauren said. "It's fine by me.." Normani said as Dinah high-fived her.

"What about this guys?" Ally said holding up a white dress with flowers on it. "Ally, (Y/N) ain't gonna go to church with Camila. " Dinah said laughing. "It is pretty, but we don't want Camila to look like Virgin Mary right?" Normani said noticing Ally's disappointed facial expression.

After a while of listening to their arguments I grabbed my phone and started texting with (Y/N) about tonight.

We were just gonna go bowling or something and getting something to eat afterwords. She just wanted to get to know me, so she wanted to go somewhere we could talk as well. And of course I wanted to get to know her more too.

To (Y/N):

Hey, what ya dooooooin'?

From (Y/N):

Did you seriously just quote Isabella from Phineas and Ferb?

To (Y/N);

Maybe I did and maybe I didn't..

From (Y/N):

You're a dork. But a cute dork. And to answer your question; I'm just watching tv to relax abit.

I blushed and giggled at her text. She just called me cute OMG.

To (Y/N):

Awh, thank you but you're the cute one.

From (Y/N):

No I'm not! I'm not cute, you're cute. I'm too much of a badass to be cute.

To (Y/N):

If you believe that, you can. But I still think you're cute. You're a teddy bear.

From (Y/N):

Can't I be both? Like, a teddy bear with an awesome leather jacket and sunglasses or something like that?

To (Y/N):

Yes, you're a teddy bear with sunglasses and a leather jacket. Sure, why not? But your cuteness still overpowers the badassness.

From (Y/N):

Since there's noway in changing your mind, I'm just gonna ignore that. Anyways, so what are you doing Isabella?

To (Y/N):

I'm laying on bed while all the girls are here trying to find me an outfit. I tried to tell them to go, but they kept tossing my clothes on the floor and on my bed.

From (Y/N):

Honestly, I don't care what you wear. Everything makes you look perfect, you could even make a trash bag look good on you. Might as well wear nothin at all and you'd still be perfect.

I blushed and smiled at my phone.

From (Y/N):

OMG That came out wrong.

I laughed and looked away from my phone to see all the girls staring at me with a questioning look on their faces. I send them a smile and got back to my texting.

To (Y/N):

It's okay, it was CUTE. Because you are cute. Don't try to deny it. I'm sorry but I have to get ready, since I have a date tonight.

From (Y/N):

This discussion isn't over. And the person who's taking you out is one lucky bastard.

I laughed and tossed my phone aside. I stood up as Kylie threw me an outfit and told me to go change in the bathroom.

I'm so nervous but so excited for tonight.