Chapter 2

CAMILA'S POV

I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. It was saturday and I had no work. My mother and father took Sophie to one of her friends' birthday party so I was home alone for the day. I invited the girls over to hang out today, along with Kylie.

When they arrived, the six of us sat down in my backyard. Just drinking, eating snacks and talking. After a while we watched a movie inside. When the movie ended, all of us were hungry so we decided to go out to grab something to eat. On our way to the restaurant Ally was talking about, we all sang along with the songs that came on the radio.

When we arrived we all got out of the van and walked inside. "You guys are going to love it, the food is so good here." Normani told Kylie, Lauren and I while Dinah and Ally agreed. " Just like you're going to love the waiter here." Dinah said as the three of them fanned them selves with their hands. We walked in side and sat down. I was next to Kylie and Lauren, and across from us were Normani, Ally and Dinah. We all looked at the menu as the waiter came to take our orders. "Hello ladies, seen anything you like yet?" The waiter asked us with a voice I recognized from somewhere. "We sure do.." Dinah said while eyeing the waiter up and down as the others laughed and agreed. "What can I get you?" The waiter asked us all.

Normani, Ally, Dinah and Lauren all said what they wanted while Kylie and I were still looking at our menu's. "What about you, Camila and Kylie?" The waiter asked us. Both our heads shut up as we looked at the mystery girl that had been on our minds ever since yesterday. She smiled at us while we were just in shock, along with the rest of the girls. How did she know our names? "Uhm, I'll take the hamburger and fries with a coke please." Kylie told her while looking at her with dreamy eyes. She wrote it down and brought her attention back to me again. "What about you Camila?" She asked me with a smile. "Same." I told her fast and nervous. "Okay, I'll be right back with the drinks." She told us with a smile.

When she disappeared into the kitchen all the girls had their attention on me and Kylie. "How the hell did she know your names?" Normani asked both me and Kylie. "Well yesterday, we.." Kylie began but stopped when the girl came back with our drinks. She put it on the table and got our knifes and forks for us. We thanked her as she smiled and walked towards a table with a group of girls.
"Oh look, it's Ariana and her friends" Ally told us. It was indeed Ariana and her friends at that table.

Ariana went to our school to, along with her friends Becky, Chelsea and Cara. They were all really pretty and popular. We didn't hate them, but we also didn't like them. They thought the same about us.

As soon as they saw the girl, they went all charming and flirty. They were practically drooling over her. I saw Ariana licking lips and biting her lip a couple of time, which made me a bit angry for some reason. When the girl had taken their orders she walked behind the counter to talk to on of her colleges. I tapped Kylie on her shoulder and we stood up and walked towards her when she was alone. "Hey Camila, Kylie." She said smiling at us. "How do you know our names?" Kylie asked her curiously. "You had a name plate on you yesterday in the supermarket.." She told us. "Oh." We both said in unison. " Now that you know our names, it's only fair if we knew yours." Kylie said full of confidence. "My name is (Y/N)." She said with a smile. I swear one time that smile will be the death of me. "Oh, well than I will try to do it not as much. I don't want it to be your death." She told me. Crap! Did i say that out loud?! "Yes you did, but I don't mind. I take it as a compliment." she told me while touching my nose with her finger. I blushed and looked down. We heard a bell coming from the kitchen. "Your food's ready, I'll be right back." She told us and disappeared in to the kitchen.

We sat down with smiles on our faces as the girls looked at us questioningly. Soon (Y/N) walked out of the kitchen with our food. She placed it on our table and smiled. "Enjoy your meal. If you need me, just call for my name and I'll be right there." We nodded and smiled at her and thanked her. She winked at Kylie and I and walked back in to the kitchen. Kylie and I blushed as all of us started eating. The food was amazing!

After having finished our meal I insisted on paying and walked towards (Y/N) to pay the bill. That'll be $20 please." She told me as I looked at her confused. "Isn't 20 bucks a little cheap for a meal for 6 people." I asked her. "It's with slight a discount I guess." She told me with a smile. I gave her $50. "Keep the change, you urned it beautiful." I told her while winking at her and walked away. I had no idea where that confidence came from. I heard her laughing behind me knowing I mimicked what she said to me yesterday, and OMG it sounded like angels singing.

"Bye (Y/N)! See ya soon!" Kylie and I said when we all walked out of the restaurant. "Bye Kylie, bye Camila! See ya soon." (Y/N) said while laughing. She winked at me and I blushed and looked away. I looked at Ariana's table and all of them looked at me all pissed. Jealous much?