Chapter 1

CAMILA'S POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, but as usual I just ignored it.
"Camila, despierta ! You have to go to school!" I heard my mother scream from downstairs. Luckily it was friday. I didn't want to go to school, but I had to. It's not that I didn't like it, I just didn't fit in. I only had a few friends but that was it. I was always the girl to sit in the back of the class room that no on noticed. My grades were always good so that was nothing I needed to worry about.

My thoughts got interrupted by a body jumping on my bed. "Camilaaaaaa! Get up! Mama made pancakes!" Sophie yelled. I got up as she ran out the room downstairs. I took a quick shower and put on my blue denim skinny jeans, a white shirt, a white bow (just so you know I have a slight obsession with bows) and white converse shoes. I put on a light layer of mascara and eyeliner and walked downstairs.

"Good morning, mi mija." My mother greeded me when I walked into the kitchen. "Goodmorning, mami." I told her as I took a seat next to Sophie. We ate our breakfast and soon my packed my bag and made my way to school. I always walked to school, since it wasn't too far from my house and I liked walking.

After 10 minutes of walking I arrived at school. I walked straight to my locker and grabbed my books out. "Hey Camila." I heard Ally, one of my friends, say. I turned around and gave her a hug. "Hey Ally." I greeted her back as we made our to our first class of the day together.

Ally was one of my only friends, along with Normani, Lauren and Dinah. They were all quite popular but for some reason they still hung out with me. They were amazing friends, we did almost everything together.

The first class of the day, which was English, went by quite fast luckily. And so did my other classes. The girls asked me if I wanted to do something with them after school, but I told them I had to work. I worked at a local supermarket as a cashier. It wasn't the best job, but it payed so it's okay I guess.

When school was over I walked home and put on my work uniform. It was just a red shirt with the logo in that's it. I put on a matching red bow and made my way to the supermarket. The supermarket was also a 10 minute walk, which was kinda nice. When I got there I clocked in and started my shift. When there were no costumers, I'd have a chat with one of my college's Kylie. She was around the same age as me, and always worked at counter next to mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My shift would end in 2 hours and I was exhausted. It had simmered down a bit, because it was already quite late so I put my head down on the counter and closed my eyes.

"Long day huh?" I heard some one ask me while putting their groceries on the counter. "Tell me about it." I told her while scanning their groceries. "How long have you been working today?" She asked me. "Since 4 orso. But I still have 2 more hours to go." I answered. "So you had to work 8 hours today? No wonder you're tired than." She laughed. "That'll be $20,50 please. I also look a mess so, to top it all." I told them while looking up as she was looking down at her wallet taking out the money. "Well to me, you look beautiful." She told me as I looked down and blushed. "There you go." She gave me $50. "Keep the change, you urned it beautiful." She said and winked at me as I looked. She was beautiful. The most charming smile and beautiful eyes I had ever seen. She grabbed her groceries and walked away while leaving me speechless. "Holy shit, she was hot!" Kylie told me as if I didn't notice. The girl apparently heard it, because she turned around and winked at both of us one more time before walking out. "I'm dead." Kylie said dramatically while fanning herself with her hand.

Kylie and I finally had ended our shift and both went home. Both of us still practically fangirling over the mystery girl. I just couldn't get her out of my head. I hope she comes back.