20- Lobelia Makes a Comeback

Start from the beginning

"Thank you.Oh, the irony. Why my dear, you are just as red and adorable as the octopus. Could it be you wish for me to feast on you?" Benio asked as she held the girl's chin. The girl flushed red and sighed dreamily. The fans got more riled up seeing Benio's actions.

"Lady Benibara, I volunteer to be eaten!" They screamed.

"Simmer down, people!" A guard member of the fan club enforced.

"Keep your places in line!" Another guard said.

"Hey, I said no passing notes without permission!" A guard yelled strictly.

"Please remain calm, everyone! Those in front, crouch down!" A guard shouted.

"Your fan club executives certainly run a tight ship. They must be exhausted." Chizuru said lightly.

"I don't envy them one bit." Hinako said with a smile.

"Chizuru, where is our guests?" Benio asked as they entered the club room.

"In the changing room, of course." Chizuru said leaning on a arm of a couch.

"How are those sizes?" Hinako asked opening the curtain on the two kidnapped girls changing. Ayaka stood straight as she finished tying Haruhi's light yellow bow on her Lobelia uniform. They looked at the first year. Their eyes widened when they saw them.

"You're gorgeous, maidens. I mean, Ayaka and Haruhi." Benio complimented the two.

"You look absolutely beautiful!" Chizuru cried as she latched onto Ayaka's arm.

"You look like a princess ripped from the pages of a fairy tale!" Hinako fawned over Haruhi.

"You think so? I'm not really a fan of long skirts, but I guess..." Ayaka swished the knee long skirt studying herself in the mirror.

"Oh my dear, you two and those uniforms were destined for each other. It's most befitting for innocent girls like you. Yes, ones still unfamiliar with young love's first tender kiss." Benio wrapped herself around Ayaka and tapped her lip. Ayaka jolted surprised.

----

"Oh! Oh no! What if the Zuka Club entices them to do something outrageously scandalous?!" Ranaka cried with his hands on his cheeks.

"Entices them?" Tamaki questioned.

"Something scandalous?" Honey questioned.

"Just suppose Ayaka, for example, is forced to kiss somebody!" Ranka gave a terrible example. The club members jolted. Tamaki flushed as he imagined it, Haruhi having to kiss somebody.

"As I recall.." Hikaru thought back.

"There was that dance party where..." Kaoru said. Tamaki jumped up and tied up the twins so they could say anything.

"Aren't they a laugh?" Tamaki joked.

"Just what exactly goes on at that Host Club of yours, Suoh?" Ranaka asked condescendingly.

"Why, nothing that a loving father and guardian wouldn't approve of..." They glared at each other for a moment, before Tamaki stood up and declared," We must rescue Haruhi and Ayaka without delay!"

----

"Maidens!" Benio fawned as the trio coddled Ayaka and Haruhi.

"Hey, will you wait a minute?! Stop it! Get off! Now hold on!" Ayaka growled pushing the trio off of the both of them.

"Could someone explain it to us? 'Cause one moment, we're on my way to go shopping and the next, we're brought here." Haruhi sighed.

"The three of you have about as much subtlety as the Host Club does." The two sighed looking at each other as they stood there together.