Chapter 38

If I try to fail and I succeed, which one did I exactly do?

Please read Author's note next chapter.

Londyn

"Baybeh, wake up."

I moaned when I hear August whisper in my ear. Opening my eyes, I see the people on the plane standing up and gathering their belongings.

"We're here." He says sleepily in my ear.

I turned my head and kissed his cheek.

We got off the plane and the first thing I did was FaceTime Daniel.

He answered and the kids faces popped up on the screen. "Hi mommy!" They smiled.

"Man Londyn, they were almost in bed too!" I heard Daniel whine.

"Heh sorry! Listen babies, since it's bed time, I promise I'll have uncle Daniel call when you guys wake up."

They pouted. August walked back over with our bags and looked over my shoulder. "Wazzam churren."

"I'm not a churren dad!" Leilani giggles.

He blew them a kiss and they did it back, and hung up the phone.

"Let's go." He ushered me out of the door. We got outside and a jet black car pulled up beside us.

The window rolled down and a girl with her curly hair held back by a headband shot August a dirty look.

"Awa tek ya sa long?" She glared at him.

"Nice to see you again too, Ashley."

"Hello, I'm August's significant other since 5 years, married yesterday and who's also been in and out of jail three times for cutting a bitch. Who might you be?" I stuck my hand out for her to shake.

August slapped his hand onto his forehead. "My god Londyn. This is Ashley. She's the gang leader down here. I met her when Jace and Diggy were down here."

I laughed. "Lady power. I like it!" I giggled.

*****

"So, what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked as we walked into the room.

He didn't get to answer because once my eyes laid on the room, I stopped and covered my mouth.

There were red and white balloons on the ceiling with rose petals on the bed, spelling out the date of us meeting.

"I love you, baybeh." He leaned down and kissed my neck, slipping the strap of my dress off of my shoulders.

He grabbed my waist and made me turn around to face him. "Now let me see that face." He cupped my face and kissed me hard.

"More.." I panted.

"More what?"

"More...of you." I wrapped my arms around him, "please.."

He carried me to the bed and took of his clothes as I started taking off mines.

"I need you..now." I whispered. "I don't think I can wait much longer. Please Auggie. Stop teasing."

"First off, don't call me that."

I giggled, "Ok, Auggie."

He pushed me back on the bed and spread my legs, rubbing my clit, causing my hips to jerk, before he leaned over and slid inside of me.