Chapter 12

In the house, it's DJ sushi; rollin up yo bitch and eating her out with chopsticks. 👅💦🍜

I need a life... 😔

This chapter is dedicated to AbigailWhite2

Y'all comments had me dying😂

45 votes and 30 comments for the next chapter, which will be posted on Christmas eve.

Londyn

"Hold up, what you mean babies?"

"Well, it'll be easier to show you." He said as Rema wheeled in two machines. He lifted my shirt, that was surprisingly still on me and applied the cold gel.

Once the machine was hooked up, I felt the wand being ran across my stomach. "See, this, is your baby boy." He says. "How this happen?" August said. "Well, you see when twins are produced, there's a chance that one embryo can hide behind the other." Rema says.

August glares at her and clicks his teeth. I roll my eyes at his little attitude. "But the pain?" I ask. "That is happening because baby b is shifting so he can be seen." The doctor says.

"So it's a boy?"

He nods. "Yes, but he's much smaller than baby A. I'd like to keep you for a couple of days while the pains pass and baby b is guaranteed done shifting, for safety measures of course."

"Ok..."

"Ms. Melrose, since baby B is a lot smaller than baby A, this could be side affects of stress, malnutrition, dehydration, or lack if sleep. Are you eating properly and drinking lots of water?"

I nod. "How about sleep? Any weird dreams? Waking up at night?"

I shook my head no. "Is there anything that could be stressing you?" He asks. "Sorry, maybe it's the transitions of my stores." I lie. "Well, Ms. Melrose, the stress seems to be hitting baby B directly. If you continue to stress, you can go into labor early, or even lose a baby, most likely baby B."

He puts the clipboard back on the front of the bed and August grabs my hand. "Lon, I have to get back to work. I'll text you later." Rema says and squeezes my other hand, before unhooking the ultra sound machine and wheeling it out.

"Baybeh, why you stressed?" August nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. "It's just any time you leave the house, theirs a possibility that you won't come back, plus what's happening and all." I twist my fingers into his curls.

"Don't feel that way baybeh. I ain't leaving ya just yet and if anything I'll protect ya. Ya heard meh?"

"Yeah..."

"K den, stop allat worrying and ride fa ya nigga. You can do dat right?" I nod and groan then pull his hair as a wave of pain strikes me again. "Hol on baybeh. Lemme get the docta."

August pries my fingers out of his hair and jogs out of the room. I look over and see Zac staring into space and I call out to him.

"Zac."

"Zac." I say a bit louder, yet he still doesn't answer.

"ZAC!" I yell and he jumps, nearly dropping his phone. "Ah, you bitch." He fake glares at me and I laugh, making him laugh too.

"What's wrong Zac?" I ask. He looks down and grabs his phone, unlocking it and showing me a message.

MyBlueJay🕊: it's done. It's gone, don't call me, and don't try to look for me.