Chapter 27

Singing in the shower is all fun and games until you get soap in your mouth.👄

Then it becomes a soap opera.🎶

300 votes and 70 comments for next chapter

Londyn

I slid on a robe, ignoring the wetness between my legs. "Baby, can you get me some water for the babies?" I ask August tiredly and he nods, slipping on a pair of boxers.

I went into the nursery and turned off the stereo. "Hey guys." I whispered and took Leilani into my arms, bouncing her slightly. She starts hiccuping as she stops her crying and I lay her on the changing table.

"Why do you always leave the boo boo for mommy huh?" I asked and wiped the poop off her butt with a wipe.

"Cause she know better." August came in and lifted Anthony in his arms rubbing his back.

Hassani was awake, but was silently chewing on the teddy bear in his crib. He started mumbling into the bear, looking up at me and I smiled.

He giggled and rolled his head to the side and hid his face from me.

****

August

"Ok, baby, I'll be back around... 4, then you have me all to yourself." Lon said and grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

Right now, she was getting ready for a meeting with the Korean nigga. "Ok baby." I kissed her and she went to kiss the babies bye. I bit my lip as she walked out the door.

I looked at the babies in the loungers and smiled, so, what we gone do today..." I looked at Leilani and saw ther was a piece of paper taped to the side of her lounger.

I grabbed it and read the top.

"To Daddy."

I rolled my eyes and opened the folded paper.

"Hi daddy, mommy knew you wouldn't know what do, so I'm gonna help you!—" I read aloud, before I stopped and laughed.

I looked at Lani who was sticking out her tongue, drooling onto her bib.

"No thanks, Lani. I know what I'm doing and leaned over and pinched her nose lightly. I let go off her nose and she snorted.

"Alright guys... daddy's new to this so just... bear with me. That means you Ant." I pointed at him and he raised his fist to his mouth and slobbered on it.

I laughed and grabbed the diapers on the couch.

*Cause Im... a lazy... fuck*

I'm doing pretty good. The only time they've cried is if they needed to be changed, they're hungry, or if they want attention. This is pretty easy. So far...

I looked at the time and smirked. "Nap time." I cheered.

Carefully, I put them all in their cribs and turned on the stereo. I stayed in their room and hummed along with the music as I watched them fall asleep.

Once I was sure they were asleep, I tip toed out of the room and cheered to myself.

"Im the best dad eve-"

I paused when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I fished it out and saw a picture I took of Lon when she was sleeping appear on the screen. I smiled and answered the phone.

"Wassuh bab-"

"Shit, Seok, be careful, your going to rip it." Londyn growled.

"S-sorry..." another voice mumbled.