Chapter 25

Ok, this is a real chapter. I promise.

But fr, y'all still pissed?😂

No disrespect tho

390 votes and 60 comments for the next chapter

Londyn

"J-Jay..."

"Can I... c-come in?"

She was panting like a dog and sweating like a pig. Fucking. Gross.

I stepped aside and let her in. "Why are you here?" I asked looking her up and down, her usual 'always on point' tracks weren't there, but her natural hair which was pretty long. She wore a stained baggy shirt, sweat pants and she looked swollen all together.

"I see you're not pregnant anymore," she laughs and sits down on a stool, plopping her big tote bag on the table behind her.

"Seriously, why are you here?"

"Well, I need a favor..." She reached back and grabbed the tote and dug in, after getting a good grip on whatever, she pulled it out and my eyes widened.

"IS THAT A BABY?!" I shouted after her.

"Zac's baby actually. I don't want it. Keep it, I have to find Rico."

"I'm not taking your baby! You have take care of it! You had it!"

"But ever since, my lige has been a living hell, Rico left me, I'm fat and pudgy, my hair's falling out—"

"Rico is dead."

I heard someone walk into the kitchen. I turned and saw Zac tossing the spare key up in his hand.

"Is that my son, you holding like that? Or did you go thotin around after your so called abortion?"

"Shut the fuck up Zac!" She screamed and tossed the baby back in the purse.

"The police are after me for taking the lil shit without giving any info, but I need to find Rico—"

"He's dead, why you don't listen?" August was now downstairs, scowling at her. She scoffed and tossed the bag on the floor.

"If it isn't August fucking Alsina. Before you came... I still had my best friend...." She stood of the chair and walked towards the purse.

Out of nowhere, I heard a gun cock and fire, looking up, Zac holding a gun and breathing hard. Jay looked down at her chest to see a gaping bullet hole.

The door fell down and about 4 police officers barged in and reprehended Zac. He tried to fight them off to get to the tote. I ran towards the tote and picked the crying baby out and tried hushing him.

"Let me the fuck go!" Zac shouted and elbowed an officer in the face.

~4 days later~

"Are you sure that's all that happened?" Zac's lawyer asked me.

We were practicing for his court date.

"Y-yes." I mumbled and wiped my hands on my pants.

I didn't like the way he was drilling me with questions and had me alone in the room with him, right about now, the only men I'm comfortable around is my dad, August, and Zac.

"Can we take a break, you're making her uncomfortable." August walked in and rubbed my shoulders.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't notice. But these are the questions that they'll be asking you in court and there are only 2 recesses, we can't have you clamming up every time you're uncomfortable." He said and stretched.