Chapter 3

Ermehgerd!! You guys make me soo happy! So a little warning, there will be some mature themes. Sooo yeah. Thanks for all the votes and comments!
August

"Londyn, relax ma."

"B-but I gotta-"

"No you don't. Stop being so scared." I rub ha thigh a bit a she relaxed a lah.

First, she was hungry, then, she wanted to pee, then, she wanted a shower, then the pillows were too soft. Why she so nervous?

"Take off the towel." I say. She slowly slid it off and covered her bare chest. I inwardly sighed. Ima hafta do this.

I spread her legs and looked down and saw she waxed. That's a plus.

I licked ip her slit and she moaned.

"Aug... what are you doing?" She whimpers as I repeat the actions. I plunged my tongue inside of her tight hole and she clutched my curls in her fingers pulling me closer as she moaned.

"I pushed two fingers in her and she cried out. "Aug! Stop! That hurts!" She tried crawling away but I grabbed ha thighs holding her in place.

I ignored her whimpers until I hear her moan, making me pump my fingers faster.  "What's my name?" I ask and curl my fingers.

"A-augu-"

"No." I slammed then harder.

"D-DADDY!" She screamed as well she came. I licked her juices off of my fingers then looked at her. There were tear streaks on her face. "Why you crying ma?"

"I-it was g-good."

"Ok, ready for the next part?" I ask. She nod and I climb over her caging her in my arms. I spread her legs and positioned Mr. Classy. She whimpered.

I pushed in all the way and she muffled a scream while I groaned. The tightness of her walls was ridiculous. She wiggled her hips a lil bit and gasped. "What?"

"You're in my s-stomach..." She says. I grinded into her a bit causing ha to moan a bit. "You can move now."

I pushed myself in and out giving her slow strokes, finding my rhythm. She clenches around me, whining and moaning. "Wait! Wait! I gotta p-pee!" She cried out then squirted.

"Heheh." I chuckled. Her face was flushed and I started stroking her again till she put her hands on my shoulder. "Aug..."

"Hmm?"

"Faster."
*
*
*
*
Londyn

I woke up with bile running up my throat and I ran to the bathroom ignoring the pain in my legs. I opened the toilet seat and emptied the contents of my stomach. "Baybeh mama, you ight?" Aug says coming into the bathroom and rubbing my back.

I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth with a new toothbrush. "I'm fine. Hungry tho." I say and lay my head on his chest. "Yeah, you can't be starving my daughter."

"How are you so sure it's a girl?" I look up at him. He points to the side of his head. "Nigga senses." He says. I laughed and walked- well limped out of the bathroom.

"Since I fucked up ya walk, I'll make you something to eat." He laughed and kissed me cheeks. He went downstairs and I went back into the bathroom to shower and let the water run and relax my body.