Chapter 31

Ok, I told a joke today and some girl was all butt hurt and shit so I said,

"It's a joke, not a DICK don't take it too hard!"

Leilani in the mm

200 votes and 30 comments for the next chapter.

Londyn

"Excuse me, what did you just say to me?"

Jay's mother straightened her posture as if her 5'11 frame would frighten me. "I. Want. My. Grandson."

"Oh really? You didn't want him for years ago when he was orphaned. I'm going to tell you this once-"

"Mommy...?" I stopped my rant when I felt someone tug on my pant leg. I looked down to see Hassani rubbing his eyes.

"Yes baby?" I replied and lifted him up, while Jay's mom, Tasha, scoffed.

"You even have him calling you mommy. Don't you have 2 other children? Why are you raising him like he's your own?" She barked.

I glanced at Hassani and he gave me a knowing look, then covered his ears.

"Listen you, BITCH. I'm raising this child as my own, because it seems like me and mines were the only ones up for it. You and your husband looked past this child and said that he killed your fucking daughter while in reality, she put herself in the situation. He's 3 years old now, what the fuck did you have against a baby that was no older than 3 weeks old?"

"I've changed-"

"Don't you fucking say you changed! It took you 4 years- 4 FUCKING YEARS- to finally want to raise your grandchild?! Get the fuck off of my property, before me and my pistol do it."

"I'll see you in court, you bit-"

I slammed the door in her face, and Hassani moved his hands. "Mommy, your face is all red." He said and rubbed his palms on my cheeks.

"I know sweetie, now, how comes you're out of bed?"

"I want a cookie."

I smiled and walked to the kitchen, placing him on the island counter. "It's like 3 am, boy."

He smiled and shook his head, as I grabbed the pack of Oreos, handing him two. Soon, I heard the patter of more little feet and saw Anthony and Leilani pop their heads in the kitchen.

"Can we have a cookie too?" Leilani asked. I nodded and Anthony walked over to me and stuck out his hand.

"Yes sweetie?"

He pointed to the Oreos and I took out two handing it to him, then he walked away without saying thank you. Which was weird because Anthony was really polite.

"Gonna say Thank you?" I asked. He nodded and smiled at me, then went to eat his cookie.

"Ok then... here Lani." I handed her Oreos as she sat on the table with the boys and I grabbed the milk from the fridge, pouring 3 cups and placing it beside them.

"So, what do you guys wanna do today?" I asked.

Hassani and Leilani shouted different Answers and Anthony just laid his head on the table, staring at his cup of milk. "Bubba, you ok?" he nodded and jumped off of his chair, walking into the living room, turning on the TV.

Hassani and Leilani walked over to him and looked at him. "Ant, are you ok?" He nodded and looked back at the TV.

"C'mon guys, maybe he's just sick, I'll get him some medicine and we'll binge watch Fairy Tail, k?"