Chapter 24

If a cop pulled me over and said, "Papers?"

I would say, "Scissors! I win!" Then drive off.

That's just my logic.

250 votes and 50 comments for the next chapter

Londyn

August grabbed my butt and squeezed, while grinding me on it.

"Ya gone fix it baybeh?"

I groaned and pushed him away. "No Aug, it still hurts down there." I rolled under the covers. Thankfully, there was no need for me to wear an IV, but I still shouldn't be moving so much.

"What you mean it hurts? They ain't do nothing to you when you were locked in that basement? Right baybeh?" He say up suddenly serious.

I laughed at him. "No, Aug. I just gave birth to twins."

He sat and thought for awhile, then hissed and grabbed his dick. "That shit must hurt ma!" He paused as if he was imagining it.

"Yes, yes it does." Dr. Hart walked in the room.

"How would you know?" August replied, sitting up straight now.

"Well, Mr. Alsina, I've been delivering children for almost 6 years, and there's a machine we have that depicts the pain of contractions during labor, that I've tested. Would you like to try it?"

August wasted no time saying, "Heeellll no. If god wanted me to feel contractions, he woulda made me a girl. Fuck outta hea."

I laughed as August turned onto his side on the bed and covered his head with the pillow.

~Mm, maybe like 3-4 days later, I'm kinda out of it rn~

"Thank you so much for allowing your beautiful children to be born here." A new nurse says to me as she helps me into August's Range.

"Yea, no problem." August mumbles and straps the new carseats into the backseat. Zac and Trav went out and bought us a completely set for me, and I'm entirely grateful.

After securely strapping the babies' carseats in, he jumped in the front seat and shut the door.

I looked at the side of his face and squinted my eyes together and puckered my lips.

"Baybeh, what you doing?" He asks.

I hum and he starts the car. "Dang Aug, I wanted a kiss. Leilani was doing that yesterday, and I kissed her head, she stopped." I pouted.

He plucked my lip and then kissed it.

"Stop pouting, all you gotta do is ask."

I smiled and he pulled out of the parking lot. About 20 minutes later, we arrived at the WIC center. "I'a be right back baybeh."

I nodded as he got out the car. Once he was a good distance away, I opened the car door and went to the back of the car. Slowly, I opened the trunk and climbed in.

I leaned over the seats and stared at my sleeping babies. "You guys are soo cute, ya know." I whispered and pinched Leilani's footie covered foot. She turned her head to the side and I smiled.

"Are you awake silly girl?"

Her eyes opened a fraction and she let off the cutest giggle. "Oh my gosh..." I whispered.

"Ok, funny girl. Hush now, because your brother is sleeping." I kissed both of their feet and slid out of the trunk backwards, only to bump into a hard chest.