Chapter.10.Jax.<3

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Farkle, 5 minutes."

I glance at Josh and he sighs, "You know a good way to avoid them?" I widen my eyes with the notion of sneaking away. "Just stay here with me." He pecks my nose, "your mate." He kisses my eyelids, "your future lover." I smirk while he kisses my cheeks, "your Alpha." His lips lightly brush against mine and I can't help but giggle against his lips. He tastes so good, there's always a hint of mint on his breath and it is so addicting. Unfortunately it disappears when he starts kissing my neck, or not so unfortunately. "Please."

"Josh-"

He attacks my neck and takes my breath away, he replaces my protests with moans. Sparks run all over my body and my wolf starts to project images in her mind of our mate doing... several sexual things to us. As said before wolves are very physical and visual creatures, so of course they are in charge of our sex drive. I immediately get turned on before I have a chance to push the pictures away, my mate freezes mid kiss and inhales deeply. Apparently I'm noticeably turned on. He groans and connects our lips together, "You smell so good."

I giggle against his lips and begin to pull away, "I should be going."

"No." He growls and tugs me back into his body, I arch my brow at his tone and he instantly shakes his wolf out of control. "Don't leave beautiful, please." We have become very close as humans since we've spent the past 2 days talking while I was conscious. Now as wolves, I don't hardly have to be conscious for the mating pull to work its magic. It's evident how strong our bond has grown. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep without you beside me."

'Stay with mate.' My wolf Amber whimpers while sticking her nose through the bars of her cage. Goddess she looks pathetic. What's worse is, it isn't just my wolf I want to stay too.

I glance at the ground and then back into his eyes, "I've been alone for so long. It's just weird." I all but whisper.

He's got the most charming smile on his face, he looks like a pup who just shifted for the first time. "Does that mean you're going to stay?" He's practically bouncing on his heels.

I cock my head to the side and watch my mate flip a lid. "How about I'll stay tomorrow. That way I can grab stuff from home and bring it to school tomorrow." I offer as common ground.

His smile falters, "I can have Farkle or Zay go grab your stuff baby girl." He cups my cheek and shocks dance across my skin. I'm about to find some other reason why I can't stay when he pecks my lips over and over again. He keeps going until I start to laugh, "It's settled. ZAY!" The door opens again and I rest my forehead against Josh's chest. The Moon Goddess blessed me with a mate that is more stubborn than I and just as convincing. Well played.

"Yes Alpha?"

"Go to Maya's apartment and gather up her belongings-"

"WHAT?" I snap and push away, "I didn't mean my belongings I meant a night bag."

Josh rolls his chocolate brown orbs and smirks, "It was worth a shot." I punch him in the arm and instantly regret it when a stinging sensation seers through my back. Josh is at my side instantly and whispers sweet nothings into my ear. He's really good at that, it takes my mind away from everything along with his touch. "I'm so sorry baby girl." I'm aware he still feels guilty I can see it in his eyes, even as an Alpha I like direct eye contact at least for a moment. Eyes are the windows to a wolf's soul. "A night bag Zay, take my sister to pick out her clothes." Zay nods and leaves the room, "Are you okay baby girl?"

I love it when he calls me that, I didn't get any sort of cute nickname growing up. I had nicknames but they were more along the lines of 'waste of space' and 'bitch', my father always had a way with words. "I'm fine. I just-I know it's stupid to say I forget about my back but it's the truth."