I Will Eat Your Soul For Breakfast

Start from the beginning

       When he explained his dream and his visit to her home, TonTon listened on. When Hadrien showed him the ring he found, TonTon stood up, taking the ring into his hand and inspecting it. Tonton looked at Hadrien, then said, "This belongs to a most powerful ancient. I can feel its vibrations." "Is it Papa Legba?" Hadrien asked. "No, I can tell you its not. But I feel Teta is with this ancestor." "What can we do?", he asked frantically.

       Tonton MaCootre looked at Hadrien and told them that nothing could be done except for what needed to be done, and all he should do was go home and go on with his life with Victorine. Teta's matters were not of his concern anymore, and he should man up and make the most out of his relationship with Victorine. Hadrien looked at TonTon with such hurt in his eyes, the old man almost felt sorry for him.

      Hadrien went away from TonTon's with such pain and desperation, he thought he'd die from grief. People he loved were always being taken from him: first his father, then his mother, now possibly Teta. He had a huge lump in his throat. He wanted to cry, to scream at the top of his power. He wanted to fuck things up, to tear up this place. His heart pumped wildly.

       When he made it home, Victorine was sitting in the parlor with Dreeky, laughing at something or other. They looked at him strangely as he went to the bedroom. Victorine followed him in. "Hadrien, are you okay? You look pale! Dreeky, can you bring Hadrien a glass of water?" She felt his face. " Hadrien, you're on fire! Oh my god, we gotta get you to a hospital! " Hadrien's head spun out of control. His wanton desire for Teta and the unknown fact of Victorine's tricks against him were making him ill. They brought him to Tulane, where he was rushed into emergency. Victorine was so nervous: she was killing him, she thought. She had only wanted him to stay away from Teta, not for him to die!
**************************************************************

    Teta stood before a pair of great doors. E'Ahmose looked at her, then nodded. They went through the doors into a great hall. There was a dias, and sitting on a throne was the corporeal shape of the ancestor D'ege. His long, flowing silver- white hair sparkled like African diamonds. He spoke to Teta silently, his words not being heard, but felt. Teta willed her thoughts to him, pleading her case. She hadn't wanted to go against the spirits by being with Hadrien, because she knew what they would do to her. D'ege wrinkled his brows, his beautiful ebony skin still flawless, then softened his eyes. He motioned for her to come closer to him, then touched her heart, sending hard sparks into her chest. Teta collapsed from the power, crumbling to the floor.

    When she awoke, she was laying in a great bed in E'Ahmose's chambers. She looked around for him. Her clothes were gone, and in their place, she wore a sheer,white Egyptian cotton shift.
When E' Ahmose walked in, he glanced at her hard peaks a little too long, and she blushed as he crawled into bed with her, moving back the huge covers. He drew up her shift, exposing her valley of life, and began tasting her, making Teta squirm. E'Ahmose's tongue gave her life, worshipping her. When she could take no more of his oral tribute, he mounted her, his body delving deep into her soul. He penetrated her deeper and deeper,until her soul flew out of her body, then resettled. He kissed her with such passion, such longing. Ah, she would miss her Egyptian lover indeed.
**************************************************************

     Hadrien laid in a hospital bed with an IV in his arm. His blood pressure teetered up and down, high then low. They were admitting him for observation. Victorine was a jumble of nerves. She and Dreeky sat in the lobby. "Girl, I should never had did that to him," she said, worriedly. "I've been burning candles on Hadrien, I even tied his boxers around a tree, then buried them! I just wanted him to be for me!", she began to sob. Dreeky felt bad for his girl, but even worse for Hadrien. No one had the right to fuck with a person's mind and free will. He looked at Victorine, so perfect, so popular. So beautiful, but also so insecure.