Sometimes You Gotta Rob Peter To Pay Paul

Start from the beginning

Pointedexter Allen was the most sexiest cat Jeraina Faye had ever seen. He had shoulder length wavy hair, and had an attractive smile with a space in the front. He wore flashy silk suits and expensive alligator shoes. Gold and jewels adorned his fingers. All of that was good, but the fact that he had the pocket of an Arabian king attracted her to him. She had saw him a few times at the club she would go to , time to time.

One particular evening, when her perfectly round behind stretched her skirt to its limits, she caught him watching her with a gleam in his eyes. He was a younger man, and many women fought for his attention, but his eyes were on her. She sat at the bar, ordering a drink and pulling out a cigarette. He pimped over to her, smoothly sitting in the seat next to her. His eyes traveled to her crossed legs, then up to her healthy bosom. " Good God, woman, you fine as wine! Bet you taste as good, too!" Jeraina Faye smiled, then hit her cigarette. She bobbed her head to the sound of the music in the background.

" I'm Pointedexter Allen, but you can call me Sweet Dex.", he said, offering his hand. "Jeraina Faye Jean-Batiste", she purred, putting her hand in his. He brought her hand to his mouth and sucked a finger, stirring her up. " How bout we go somewhere quieter, ma? I would love to see all that ass up close and personal." he said. "If it's on you, then let's go", she said, draining her glass. As she stood to leave, the bartender gawked at her behind, giving Sweet Dex a dap with his knuckle. Jeraina Faye staggered a bit, but he cupped her big ass and walked her out of the club and into his Cadillac.

He drove her to his pad, a bad apartment on the west side. She looked around, appreciating his taste. He walked over to his bar and fixed them a drink. Jeraina Faye took off her pumps and got comfortable on his loveseat. She unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her breasts. Dex put the glasses on the table and looked at Jeraina Faye's assets. She grabbed her glass and drank it down. She stood slowly, then removed her skirt. Dex' s head was blown back as his eyes took in her body. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a little cask of cocaine, tapping a bit onto the side of his hand and snorting it. Jeraina Faye had never did cocaine before, but she was willing to try it for this sexy-ass man. She pulled his pants off of him, taking in his erection. She took the cask from him and mimicked the way Dex had done the cocaine. A fiery sensation shot up her nostrils, and she felt as if the spirits were pulling her apart. She felt as though she were spinning out of control, the spirits of the ancestors flying beside her, lashing at her body. Dex grabbed hold of her, pulling her to him. He kissed her hard, and she began to come down. They went into his bedroom and he bit at her neck, his hands full of her breasts. She enjoyed the way he then suckled them and they way he seem to melt when she straddled him. Jeraina Faye was startled when he rolled her off and mounted her, kissing her all over. She did many new things that night, letting him in her other orifice. She couldn't understand why she was so attached to this one.....
***************************************************************

Teta opened her door to find Victorine standing there. She invited her in, carefully. Victorine spoke first." I wanted to come by to apologize, " she began. "What I did was wrong, and I'm sorry I put you out there like that. But you gotta understand. Hadrien is my man, and nobody should be feeding him but me!" Teta looked closely at Victorine. She hadn't been sincere at all. She wanted to tell her smug ass about the way SHE had her man crying with bliss, but only said," Well, Victorine, you know I'll never turn anyone away without feeding them first. Yakamein?", she purposely asked, motioning to her kitchen. " Look bitch, I came to apologize, but now I'm telling you this: STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN!", she ordered, with her finger in Teta's face. "You don't want this to get ugly!", she warned. Teta looked at her, pursing her lips, controlling the urge to burst Victorine's bubble. Victorine gave her an ugly look, then hauled ass out of there. She had better leave, thought Teta, before I whoop that ass.