Jason looks up annoyed with me rolling my eyes at him.

"Yes?" I ask being the polite person I am.

"Um are you guys going on the tour here?" She asks giving me a small smile.

"Yeah, we are what do you want?" Jason rudely asks making me kick his feet under the table giving him a warning look.

"Well do you know what time it is? Because me and my girlfriend wanted to go together." She points at her.

I quietly thanked god that she's not straight because I don't want any fighting between us in this trip

"The trip is leaving in 4." Jason said for the first time giving her a big smile.

"Great!" She claps her hands. "I'm Raven by the way." She brings her hand out to Jason. Jason accepts shaking her hand. "Jason." She looks at me. "Justin."

"Awesome! I guess I'll see you guys there." We give her a nod as she walks away waving.

"Now that's a nice girl." Jason chuckles making me roll my eyes again at him.

We sat there about 30 minutes enjoying the people come in and go and keep each others company.

---

We were back to our room after going exploring the hotel. The hotel was golden everywhere that I've noticed.

"Babe? Why did you have to bring two suitcases? I only brought a bag?" He whines as I scoff pulling my suitcase to find some clothes in there.

"Let's go eat lunch I'm really hungry." He spoke up again after 2 minutes.

"Well let's go outside to eat something."

"Why can't we eat here?" Is he seriously asking this right now?

"Bae, it's all expensive here, let's just go out and eat a burger because craving for one right now." I pull a t-shirt out putting it on.

"Are you saying I'm poor?" I groan not wanting to start this again. We had this conversation this morning.

"For the last time Jason, I'm not saying you're poor or whatever I'm saying we need to save money. You need to learn to save it. What are we gonna do about the future are you going to spend every cent we have to something expensive? Are you gonna teach that to our children that too? Because I'm not letting that happen you need to learn not to spend too much money..." I ranted about 5 minutes but Jason's eyes were already closed not listening to me or he was just fake sleeping wanting me to stop.

I sighed getting up seeing it's only 1 pm, going to the bathroom getting my business done.

---

Jason's POV

As Justin went to the bathroom closing it I groaned getting up from the bed. I've had it from his stupid rants. It's my money I can do anything I want with it. I know Justin is probably right and it's gonna bite me in the ass but it's worth it. I picked up my camera that I brought looking through it as I saw naked photos of Justin sleeping I kept looking at the pictures I took of him while he was sleeping.