The stage directer posed us in an uncomfortable position. I was twisted over my shoulder looking at him, while he stood at the other side of the stage, practically the same way.

"NO! NO! NO, I don't see it! This is horrible"

"I'll say" Percy muttered under his breath. I laughed quietly.

"We're taking a break!" Some music started playing and the photographer fiddled with his camera.

Percy started laughing and I looked at him curiously.

"What?"

"Well, do you remember this song?"

I listened, and realized. When we were younger, our gym teacher loved to ballroom dance. She would teach us all different kinds, that we'd always practice with a certain song. This was one of the songs she taught us.

Percy grabbed my hands and started twirling me.

"What are you doing" I said blankly.

"Oh c'mon, you have to remember the steps" He placed his right hand on my shoulder and entwined his left with my free hand. I of course remembered the steps, I just didn't want to dance with him. I eventually gave in, and stepped with him to the music.

I laughed and smiled, it was fun. I glanced at him, his green eyes sparkled. And every time I stumbled he caught me. It was sweet, but I still hate him. I was lost in the music, stepping back and forth.

The song soon ended, and he let go of me. It was stupid really, I never thought I'd ever use that dance ever again.

"For the record, that was stupid" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Noted"

"And, I still hate you"

Percy looked falsely offended. "Moi? Why  would you hate me" he placed his hand over his heart.

"Because, not only are you arrogant, annoying, boorish, flirtatious, obnoxious, dishonest, irresponsible, patronizing, not to mention impolite to everyone and most of all I-" I was interrupted by Percy grabbing my face and placing his lips onto mine. I froze before pushing him off.

"Hey! What the hell?"

"Sorry, you were talking to much, and you were using a lot of words I didn't understand" he smirked.

"That doesn't mean you're allowed to go around kissing people!" I demanded.

"So would you mind if I did this...?" He kissed me again. The worst part was there were butterflies in my stomach.

"Seriously!" I was fuming. "You have to stop doing that!"

"What?" he still had that annoying smirk plastered on his face.

"What you keep doing" I said annoyed.

"What? This?" He lightly tugged on a strand of my hair. I glared at him. He gave me a smile. A real smile.

"No..." I mumbled. "This" I grabbed his face in both of my hands, and pressed his lips against mine. It was a fairly long kiss. And much to my exasperation, I really enjoyed it. I pulled away, and he looked surprised.

"Oh... that"

Our moment was interrupted by the photographer, waving his arms around.

"Percy Jackson, a pleasure as always" I said.

"MAGNIFIQUE!" cried the photographer. "These are fantastic!" I tilted my head. I joined the photographer off stage to look at the photos. He was practically gushing.

I looked at the guy strangely, and looked at his laptop

I looked at the guy strangely, and looked at his laptop. I took a sharp breath in. They weren't the posed photos, they were the ones of us dancing... and kissing. Had to give the guy credit though, they were some beautiful pictures. I blushed.

"The other photos were eh, okay. But these! Oh these, are fantastico!"

"Uhh, can we maybe not use these photos" I suggested.

The photographer looked at me incredulously.

"But- but, there's so much fire and passion!"

I waved my hands. "No, no. No fire and definitely no passion."

Percy leaned towards me. "Well, maybe a little passion" he whispered. I blushed.

"Has anyone ever told you, that you look better in candid photos"

I glared at the man.

"Fine, use the photos. On one condition" I held up my finger. "As far as anyone knows, they weren't candid"

Percy raised an eyebrow, smirking. Of course.

"Aww is Annabeth, afraid to be seen kissing the Percy Jackson" he teased. "Remember, you're the one who kissed me"

"But you're the one who kissed me 2 times before!" I said, pretty much wanting to pull my hair out.

"Oh, you know you enjoyed it"

"Even if I did, that doesn't make it any less rude!" I covered my mouth as soon as the words left.

"So you admit that you enjoyed it?" said Percy. I sighed. I patted Percy on the cheek.

"Ugh, can you just die already?" I said turning on my heels. I walked out of the studio, leaving him standing there with his jaw open. I smirked. He blinked and followed me. As soon as I left the studio I slammed the door in his face.

Unfortunately, the doors were glass, so he could still see me. Dam it.

"Hey, where are you going?" he asked. I didn't answer.

"Aww, c'mon Annabeth, don't ignore me" He whined.

Haha. Look at that, I've all ready got him wrapped around my finger.

Heyo! Suprised you with an update! Still working on a cover, still not liking what I have so far

Heyo! Suprised you with an update! Still working on a cover, still not liking what I have so far. Anyway hope you enjoyed. PLEASE READ -----> Oh and I'm going away on vacation for 2 weeks and I don't know if there will be wifi so i don't know if I will be able to update. So sorry if I don't have an update for you guys, but I will try. K thats all. I love you all.

Ciao! Lets Bounce!