LETS PARTY (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Well!!can I join you for lunch. I mean its not everyday one you get chance to have a lunch with the famous hottest billionaire's" she invited herself without hesitating before pulling a chair closed to Manik giving he a flirtatious giggle making my blood boil. She kept on talking with Manik about the stuffs, party and ofcourse flirting periodically , touching him here and there seductively until waiter came with our orders.

"Thankyou" I obliged as he took our cuttleries on the table. I gave manik his rice bowl and red wine while grabbing my Olive pickle sandwiches with coke.

But Manik being Manik grabbed back sandwiches from me because he knows I love Olive pickle sandwiches without olive.

Weird..No???

"I will take this out for you." He said with a smile. He did this every time whenever I ate Olive pickle sandwiches. He takes out all the Olive from my sandwiches while I feed him with my hands. We are just like this. In between Sohas non stop blabbering when Manik started to take out olive and I feeding him soha abruptly stopped talking gaping at us.

"Continue Soha its nothing new. They eat there meal like this only. "Alya teased seeing sohas scowling face while we both were busy in feeding each others.

"Come on !! She must be shocked. This isn't everyday she sees the world's hottest and richest billionaire feeding his girlfriend that too taking out the unwanted stuffs from her food." Mukti mimicked soha eith goggles while she was keep on glaring us.

Not happening girl!!!!

Soha POV

The moment I saw Manik in my party I just got so much happy and mentally patted my intelligence proudly. This is the crucial reason to invite Nandini in my birthday party and I purposefully made it a date theme party so that she can bring Manik otherwise I don't have any interest in booring school nerd. I just wanted my party to be a topic of gossip for several next years. I knew it Manik presence can make my party one of the memorable one and ofcourse a chance to woo him with my charm and any how I have to get Manik till the party gets over. Manik just can't help me to raise my reputation and expenses most importantly he can help my dad's almost going bankrupt company.

But ofcourse this Nandini have to glued to him all the time like clingy girlfriend and I can understand this is the reason Manik avoiding but I can let Nandini ruin my birthday I wanted to be the one feed by him at the end of the party and Nandini have to go alone weeping or whatever. The way he is feeding him and their PDA almost making me feel nausea. I mean how can a guy like Manik have a taste like Nandini.

Well rest the case I have to focus to get Manik from Nandini hold. I want him all for myself so that I can court him and show him who is the right girl for him. Ofcours!! Nandini is nothing in front of me. Boys die for my one sparing glance I fancied by every college guy.I am the reason of their wet dream in night.

"Mr Malhotra!!!would you like to have a dance with this gorgeous"I asked flirtatious eventually after getting piss of their PDA. He just stare at me with expressionless face making me feel dejected but I have to. I can't lose now or never."oh come on!!its my birthday. Atleast have some mercy. I want to make it memorable for me."without listening anything I got up dragging him with me muttering a "excuse me"to fuming Nandini. I was so happy that finally I drag Manik from Nandini's hold but it was for few secs when Manik halts on his step taking his hands back from my jold before speaking shattering my heart.

"Excuse me!!but I don't like when random people drag me like this. So be careful next time"he sounds angry making me gulp in fear.

He is scaryy!!

"I am so sorry!! I am just too excited. Its just a dance please. Just a single dance" I tried to fool him sounding vulnerable pleading him and it worked.

"Huh!!!ok but a single dance" he sighed before speaking sternly and I nodded quickly. This time I didn't drqg him but leaded him to the dance floor.

I circled my hands in his neck without waiting a second and he slowly circled his arms around my waist not even looking at me. I smirked evilly knowing very well he is resisting me but not for too long.

"Mr malhotra !!you are way too handsome and this isn't fair. You know what I never thought I will dance with you this close one day and take a look around everyone is dying with envy seeing you and me together" I flirted battling my eyelashes pulling him more closer to me where even air can't pass through it. "You really look more delicious when you are this closer" I whispered seductively in his ears tracing my fingers on his bare chest  while he pushed me a little away.

"I know and please don't think I am not aware of what you are trying to do so stop seducing me" he warned with gritted teeth and I just gqve him a seductive smirk in return.

"Come on!! I am doing nothing. Its you who is distracting me. Its a pleasure being this close to you" I whispered again grinding my body in him and he groan.

"Stop bothering my girlfriend.!!" He warned.

"Who is bothering her . I just want you and I know you want this too so stop resisting when we both wanted the same thing. You know I am already dripping with with the proximity"he never realized while seducing him I took him in a farthest corner from where no one can see us and reaching there without any delay I pushed him on wall almost clinging to him kissing his toned sexy chest trailing kissing everywhere. I don't know how I  controlled myself for that long. The moment he embraced me his seductive cologne  made me crazy. He is so irresistible only I know how I holded my lustful desire while pretending to dance.

I never knew I am so hungry of him. I was kissing and grazing his jaw when he pushed me away making me groan in disapproval.

"What the fuck were you doing you woman!!!" He yelled.

"Come on stop acting before anyone  will see lets finish it soon" avoiding his angry glare I again cling on him kissing and he started to push me again but my desire is so hurt that it is failing his every attempt.

"Manik!!please. I am better than your nerdy girlfriend and you know the fact. Look I am more beautiful and hotter than her. I can give you what she can't give you. I am more experienced than her" I blabber kissing him and that's it he pushed me with full force almost lashing me on near by wall.

"Shut the fuck!!! Dont you dare compare your slutty self to her. And what you can give me. Sorry to burst your bubble but most famous and beautiful women already throw themselves on me everyday and are dying to serve me themselves willingly. If I want something then I have thousands better option and I really don't think I actually want some college horny kid. So kid !!go play with your regular toys I am not in your reach" he threw the biggest humiliation on my face before walking away with the triumph smirk on his face. My all desire flew away from window replacing it by rage. I felt the heat rising from my feet to neck and in moment a threw everything which was coming in my way.

"How dare you Mr Manik Malhotra!!!How. Dare. You. "I shouted my lungs out. "It is the biggest insult I ever had and don't worry you have to pay me back. I will destroy your pretty little world with your girlfriend." I gritted my teeth "you will beg me. I promise. You will be on your knees in front of me."

You just wait and watch..

GUYSSS!!! AS PROMISED I UPDATE SO PLEASE DO COMMENTS AND HIT STAR IT WILL HELP OTHERS TO FIND THE STORY.

AND YES I HOPE YOU READ MY NEW WORK [DESOLATE SEQUIN -her shinning Knight]  AND THOSE WHO NOT THEY CAN CHECK OUT NOW.

FAVORITE...COMMENT...SHARE...