MANOFYING CANDY FLOSS!!

[NANDINI POV]

"Ouch!it hurts " I rubbed my arms where mukti pinched me so hard when I zooned out.

"Penny for your thoughts!" mukti mocked rolling  her eyes in irritation.

"Where're you girl ?"alya asked creasing her brows. I never realized I zooned out for so long.

"Nothing, its Nothing."I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Hey your eyes are teary? " Mukti noticed looking surprised and I quickly drank that lone tear away.

I was actually missing the old Manik, I dont understand which is the real one. The Manik Malhotra I am dating or the Manik which was my best friend ever. The moment I stepped into this relationship everything got changed Manik changed. He isn't the Manik I knew. I think they are right its not too late, We still have time to get back to that old friendship of ours. Before,this relationship hurt someone terribly and leave heart broken we have to end it. It still hurts thinking about our relationship but its better to hurt now than forever. I decided I will found a new boyfriend and that today only.

"Click!click!"

Clicking of muklaya fingers in front of me again dragged me out from my thoughts and I saw them staring me curiously and pissed.

"Not again.."the huffed sternly and I mouthed them a sorry.

I just love my friends..

"Hey Nandini!"

I was about to reply my friend when I heard some girl came to me and I look beside to notice Soha standing with a genuine smile.

"Hey Soha..yes.."i returned the gesture politely.

"Actually I need your business notes if you dont mind.."she asked nicely.

"Yeah sure." Soha must be a seductress of our college but she never misbehaved or mistreated us. She never pulled her bitchy stunts on three of us because it saved for those who mess with her, so she isnt harmful type. We never been friends with her but we are cooperative class fellow. I took out my note book and handed her but I noticed her eyes sparked on something and I frown, she grabbed my hand looking at something.

 I took out my note book and handed her but I noticed her eyes sparked on something and I frown, she grabbed my hand looking at something

"Hey this is tiffiny's Valentine limited edition ring right?" I nodded. " Oh god! its so beautiful. You know I too wanted the one but its got out of stock."she sounds disappointed. "by the,way who gifted you haan?"she teased bumping her shoulders to mine playfully.

"Her boyfriend."mukti answered casually instead of me and soha's eyes flashed jealousy but she recovered expertly before anyone can notice.  Manik gifted me this ring on our first Valentine's together and he never let me take out this ring from my finger.

"Oh well its two year old edition now" she suddenly turb into a bitch.P Perhaps she is  trying to hide her uneasiness or jealousy and then she walked away taking the note book and we  ignored her.

HIS WAYS!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara