THE DEVIL WRATH!!!

Soha POV

"No!! I want my vengeance" I roared when he left my neck "and I will destroy your pretty relationship with your little girlfriend. Just wait and watch" I threatened him and when I didn't get any response from her I smirked triumphantly.

Manik Molhotra the oh-so-handsome Greek demon underestimated me and think of me as a horny desperate teenager. Well by the look on his face he seems like he is now well aware with the power of this horny teenager. And am really proud of myself that I am the first who is actually win over him.

Last night just was a coincidence when I found Manik in the same club where I was and that too with a girl and both were looking enjoying each other company whole drunk and ready to knock each other any moment. I was observing them quite a moment when Manik said something to girl handling her a piece of paper making me frown and that girl gave him a seductive smile before kissing him for the last time making me more confuse because in my birthday party I really thought he was a loyal boyfriend and I envied Nandini but right then I am really felt bad for Nandini.

That poor innocent soul doesn't deserve him..!!!!

Anyone have no need to get shock because I never had something personal against her whatever I had all just because of his cheater boyfriend.

Well  after Manik left the place I took it as a cue to execute my evil plan and walk towards that girl who was with Manik pushing the crowd. On reaching near her I greeted her and involved him in a casual conversation and when she in her drunken state blabber her plan with Manik and that only I was needed. I blackmailed her saying that I was his girlfriend's friend and and leave him if not I would tell everything to his girlfriend and yes she instantly fell pale and gave me the piece of paper back without even asking by saying that Manik is the one who given her and then she ran away like  thunder and I smirked.

Well!! Those are last night things and my plan looking already successful which is of course proved my Manik's silence so I decided to turn around to leave the place but his next words halted me in my way.

"By the way what's your name??" I sensed a new confidence in his voice and his question really confused me so I turned to face him and found him all cool and calm.

"I thought u already knew it." I shrugged casually "well!!!its Soha. Soha Khurrana. Does this name ring a bell. Well now it should because I actually rang your whole life." I stated proudly and he smirked in return.

Now what new game he wanted to play???

"Oh yeah!!the daughter of Kamal Khurrana. Owner of MGC group no??" He asked and I nodded. "Thanks" he smiled and I gaped at him in utter confusion.

He took his phone again from the ground and was looking for something after I heard a phone ringing.

Is he calling someone..!!!

After few rings phone finally answered and then I realised it is on speaker. And a lady voice blare from other side.

"Yes Sir!!"

"Miss Verma!! I need the current position of MGC group. Right now" he ordered making me more confuse.

Is he trying to buy me NY offering help to my father already drowning company...