THE TRAP AND THE DEVIL!!

Condo bedroom ^

Manik POV

Its been two days from party me and Nandini are again in a good terms and I am feeling really fortunate for that because they way she broke down that day. It was hard to guess how to make up to her and thank god everything goes well and matter sorted then and there.

But one thing is for sure ,I never saw Nandini breaking like this before and my heart clenched at her sight. I know I was little harsh on her that day. I shouldn't have behave the way I did because it was my fault to leave her alone there all by herself and whatever she did was out of jealousy and possessiveness.

Thank god I didn't take things further with Soha because the moment I saw her I sensed her as a threat for me and Nandini and the evil lustful gazes she was giving to me it was just not asking to satisfy her it was asking something for more evil.

She was screaming danger!!!!

And I think she was almost succeed in it when I saw Nandini broken. For the first time in my life I was scared without comitng any crime and all just because of Soha. She is like an iceberg the outer she looks she is more deeper and jeopardy inside. And I have to be more conscious about her.

When I left her there after pushing her away. I saw something flash in her eyes,something very dark and neurotic. But then again she really have to choose her moves wise because she have no idea that I am more threatening than her. I mentally smirked on my thought.

Night has fallen already making me conscious about my sooner out thoughts. After shutting down my thoughts. I shifted my laptop and it seems like my secretary already left hours before and other staffs too because its past ten and whole office is dark and she silenced. Its only me who works late in here but. I think I don't have more workload today that is why I drifted in the thought of Soha evilness.

Well. I think I don't have work tonight to stay more late in office I think I should hit the club tonight. Its been a while going alone there. Last I went with Nandini and gang after that I never get free time from work.

But now it seems like I have....!!!!!

I took my phone, wallet from desk after taking my blazer from the chair. I off the lights of my cabin and locked the door with the keys and walked away passing from dark corridor and cubicles of the office.

I already beeped the button like always before leaving which is in my cabin to inform valet in my parking that I am leaving and need my car ready. So that I don't have to wait for car.

I push the button directly to the ground floor of my private elevator which I never share with my employees. It is only for me,my family and Nandini's family.

I walked out from the elevator when it dinged open and reached out to gate where my white ford SUV explorer platinum was waiting for me.

I quickly climbed inside on driving seat throwing my blazer on the passenger seat then ignited the car where the engine roared to life.

Passing from the city I eventually halted the car in front of one of my favorite club The last Day at the furthest end of the city. I climbed out from the car only to notice there was a long line of youngsters waiting for their entry. I shrugged my shoulders caring less walked inside from the VVIP entrance with bouncer acknowledging my presence by bowing their head in respect. I am well aware by the shooting daggers I owned from the envious youngsters outside and I mentally smirked in sympathy.