REVELATION!!!

SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!
DIWALI  DHAMAKA!!!!!

Happy reading..

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Nandini pov

Its been two weeks after that drama then I am not same with my family and friends, I always ignore my friends in college never giving them a chance even to speak to me and I know my behavior is hurting them and after college I ignore my parents locking myself in my room studying my ass off , I never even went down for lunch breakfast and dinner. My parents always trying to talk to me, fix everything between us after realizing that the guy they were accusing me about was Haim. They were guilty and and attempted to say sorry but I always walk on them hurting them. I too felt hurt seeing them hurt but right now I am not in my true mind to think wrong and right and I just want to make a respectful living for myself. I wont say I am all alone because even after trying Haim is always around me to cheer me up. He is really came as a blessing in my life, he always hears my problem without any interruption or judgement. He is the only one keeping me sane understanding me like true friends and whenever I feel like to cry , he is there to make me laugh. I don't know why students in college calls him heartless heartbreaker because I never saw him like this around me not even flirting well I am exceptional here.

And about Manik, I don't know where to start as he promised he is doing everything to get my attention and forgiveness. He is behaving so unlike him as if he really changed now and as if I mean world to him but again how can I ignore the fact that the person I am talking about is Manik Malhotra who has his thousands ways, He got some fine skills in manipulating a person's brain, play with their heart, faking his charms. He always known as a perfect specimen with HIS WAYS. Whenever he is around I want to believe his every words ,every action want to forgive him and move on once again but my bruised heart isn't ready yet to , isn't healed yet to bear anymore heartaches in future from Manik. So I think I need more times atleast not now when I am about to graduate in less than two weeks and exams are already started. We already given our theory.

We have to go for our practical exam which is starting from tomorrow, Our college allotted every business students to each company around the country so, I got MNC ltd. in Delhi with Haim and other three more students.

As for that I am packing my stuffs , I still hadn't told my parents about this and I hope I don't have to because this is our college responsibility to inform our parents.

'' planning to leave somewhere cousin??'' I heard the most hateful voice of my cousin standing on the door with arrogant smile plastered on her face.

Oh well!!! how can I forget to mention her , she is one of the reason of my miseries too,  she is still the same sl*t  throwing herself on Manik even after knowing he is my fiancé and thankgod he is avoiding her like a dirt, this of course pissed her off and I cant help but smirk at her whenever I see her failing. But one thing I noticed in all these that Manik wants me to react on their proximity , want me to talk back to her whenever she tries to cling over him looking at me expectantly, he wants me to play possessive girlfriend like before but I always ignore it even if it hurts me to see she is laying her dirty hands on what is already mine. But I want  Manik to feel that I don't care about all these anymore and it hurts him , I saw it many times in his eyes. I still do care deep down but I cant stand my self falling weak.

''back to earth princess, I am talking to you" she clicked her fingers mocking me retrieving me from my thoughts and my face turned grimace.

''none of your business!!'' I snapped turning away to pack again.'' and get out!!''